Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Immigration soaring

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
multi-cultruism is like communsion,a great idea but doesn't work

i'm the only englishman in my french village,everyone is friendly,but if there were 50 of us here,it would be a different story and rightly so

So if 49 other Brits turned up would you return home?

lola

Jul 28, 2014
Finland
We have some 20 000 foreign students over here in Finland per year mainly in university and university of applied sciences . But the reason why I m moaning is that we have free studying so we tax payer are giving this money for foreigner!!! This means that we luckily have only 1500 refugee / year + some asylum seeker´s totally we have some 150 000 foreign person here now. And belief we don´t want any more of this person here! For example Sweden is taking 100 000 refugee per year that is in saint!!!! In Stockholm is more no Swedish then Swedish!! I´m not a racist but think again our language is 2 hardest in the world after mandarin chinese! Those foreign don´t even want to speak Finnish ( if they have kid they can speak Finnish but parents don´t) and we just pay for them social security+unemployment benefit+housing allowance+child benefit+free+free education including university+ heath care and so on! You might think that I m moaning for nothing and maybe so but I wanna keep my country Finnish as possible!

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Foreign students generate £10 billion a year for UK universities. As much as I'm opposed to fees they don't penalise students significantly as 42% of them pay nothing, and on £21,000 a year you only pay £7 a week.

D

Deleted member 22389

We have some 20 000 foreign students over here in Finland per year mainly in university and university of applied sciences . But the reason why I m moaning is that we have free studying so we tax payer are giving this money for foreigner!!! This means that we luckily have only 1500 refugee / year + some asylum seeker´s totally we have some 150 000 foreign person here now. And belief we don´t want any more of this person here! For example Sweden is taking 100 000 refugee per year that is in saint!!!! In Stockholm is more no Swedish then Swedish!! I´m not a racist but think again our language is 2 hardest in the world after mandarin chinese! Those foreign don´t even want to speak Finnish ( if they have kid they can speak Finnish but parents don´t) and we just pay for them social security+unemployment benefit+housing allowance+child benefit+free+free education including university+ heath care and so on! You might think that I m moaning for nothing and maybe so but I wanna keep my country Finnish as possible!

It's no surprise the Euro sceptic party vote keeps growing across the whole of the EU now, because people are fed up with it.
The indentity of a country is the most important thing, if you lose that you have nothing. Your not a racist, your telling the truth. Your just one of millions who feel the same. As for Sweden it is very sad what is slowly happening to that country. In 20 years time Swedes will be in the minority, so I feel very sorry for anyone who is left.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Indeed, only well-off foreign students can afford to go to our universities. Nice one New Labour/Tories

We can argue the fees are bad or good until the cows come home but given UK students don't have to pay a penny until they are earning £21k your statement is clearly wrong.

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
Small island, finite resources, massive concentration in certain urban areas, ever increasing population.
Recipe.....unhappy and frustrated indigenous population. Reduced prospects for children. Reduced public services. Reduced quality of life.
Anyone interested? Apparently not. As long as they can draw their salaries, sound their soundbites and ride the gravy train of the EEC, then whoopee...life is rosy. Representing the interests of the electorate....don't make me laugh.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Thought Cameron was cutting immigration down?
Its increased to over 240,000 in the last year...177,000 of these are students.How the hell can we have 177,000 students come here when our own students or wannabe students can barely afford it?

Sometime's you really wonder wtf is going on in this country...Taking foreign students money in a flash and shitting on our own students...facking shambles.:censored:

http://news.sky.com/story/1326030/immigration-significant-rise-in-last-year

Like you've ever cared a flying toss about students.

If you're going to hype it, hype it with the facts. Immigration was at 556,000 (177,000 of whom were students) for the 12 months to March 2014, the vast majority of whom are from the EU. Emigration was at 316,000, meaning net migration is at 240,000.

Greyrun

Feb 23, 2009
We can argue the fees are bad or good until the cows come home but given UK students don't have to pay a penny until they are earning £21k your statement is clearly wrong.

If you earn £45000 a year repayments are under £35 PW,fair price to pay for a decent education

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
multi-cultruism is like communsion,a great idea but doesn't work

i'm the only englishman in my french village,everyone is friendly,but if there were 50 of us here,it would be a different story and rightly so

That has hit the nail well and truly on the head. Well said!

I have been called a bigot for my views on immigration, but the truth is I have no problem whatsoever with limited numbers of foreigners in my village/county/country. What I do have a real problem with is when they take over whole neighbourhoods and turn them into corners of some foreign land. This is ENGLAND. If you want to live somewhere that looks and smells like India, Pakistan, Africa, China ... then go and live in that country.

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
It's no surprise the Euro sceptic party vote keeps growing across the whole of the EU now, because people are fed up with it.
The indentity of a country is the most important thing, if you lose that you have nothing. You're not a racist, you're telling the truth. You're just one of millions who feel the same.

Exactly. I was born ENGLISH and very fortunate for that. I love ENGLAND and the Englishness of the place. I don't want my country turned into a multicultural mishmash.

"Remember that you are an Englishman, and have consequently won first prize in the lottery of life." Cecil Rhodes

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here