Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Imagine this from Falmer station to the ground

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
It would be amazing to have scenes like that at the Amex! Shame there's a huge chunk of our fan base that wouldn't look out of place in Madame Tussauds nowadays.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I wonder if the team come out and then play the ball round the back 5 for 10 minutes!!

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Oh the memories ,being fenced in like animals ..... as for English fans being crap ,you obviously didnt go to matches in the seventies .

I did and I never saw anything remotely as good as that. Possibly the Kop in full voice or the North Stand singing 'get your tits out for the lads!'

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Think the bridge to and from the Falmer station would collapse under the excitement. Great scenes though.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
"Excuse me, I think you'll find that this is my seat".

You utter, utter *******. I scrolled down the thread and one by one my jokes had been taken. I still had the 'allocated seat' joker to play though. Until I got to your post.

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Partly copied from our own legendary north stand Hansie Kraay chant....

94 was a dreadful summer, next year without us down that way would be unbearable

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Not for me. Happy to be an English football fan and maintain our traditional ways. We don't do drums, bells, whistles, megaphones and dance choreography.

Miserable sod

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here