Imagine, for a moment, a fully fit Vicente in the play off final at Wembley

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Silverhatch

Feb 23, 2009
Preston Park
I'd love to see us get to the play-offs; I'd love to see us sneak an automatic spot - but just imagine our simply world class footballer strutting his stuff for the Albion at Wembley. Mouthwatering.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
If you could, how much would you pay right now for that to happen?

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
UmpOi.gif

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton
Worryingly I see a Brighton/Palace final being quite likely, and in my head Vicente and AEA work together to pull off a Hull style freekick for the win in the about the 85th minute. I think the pressure of that particular final would be bad for my health though.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
I too can envisage a final vs Palarse, I just got this feeling that we're going to scrape into the play-offs and then it's just destiny. If Vicente is still fit then, quite simply, I'll fill my pants as he scores the winner with a tap-in following a 35 pass move started by him from inside our penalty area.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Might shut up all the Vicente knockers if a man of the match performance gained us promotion and it was his adios to us...or maybe not :smile:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I too can envisage a final vs Palarse, I just got this feeling that we're going to scrape into the play-offs and then it's just destiny. If Vicente is still fit then, quite simply, I'll fill my pants as he scores the winner with a tap-in following a 35 pass move started by him from inside our penalty area.

Palace fans will still say we're shit because we took 35 passes to score :D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports