Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Imagine a world with no VAR

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I admire your effort. Keep it going. I’d like to see that it evens out eventually please because it’s currently driving me nuts.

The Optimist

NSC Patron
Apr 6, 2008
Lewisham
or if they favour the big six (most likely?)

I would expect the big 6 to have the most goals ruled out, simply because they will do the most attacking, have the most shots etc, so there’s more opportunity for them to “score” a VAR disallowed goal.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
I think we’d have won 1-0 if VAR had not ruled out that goal. S’ampton were set to hit us on the break, not sure we’d have been so open if we’d led with 10 men.

FannieMac

Jan 4, 2014
I would expect the big 6 to have the most goals ruled out, simply because they will do the most attacking, have the most shots etc, so there’s more opportunity for them to “score” a VAR disallowed goal.

I'll apply some % to this

I bet this will last as long as my interest in doing a fantasy football team every season

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
They could introduce decision music (tracks only 5min+ can be used)

[yt]zgVz9fN4[/yt]

bsi_fbm51.jpg

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
But the same series of events would not have happened if the goal had been allowed and the game would have restarted from a kick off.

Sorry.

Aw, you just went and spoiled a cracking thread with pointless and irrelevant facts :lolol:

SeagullDubai

May 13, 2016
Just watched the highlights from the Championship where a goal is a goal is a goal

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here