Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Imagination

MACROBLUE

Jul 9, 2011
Is it my just imagination that there seems to be less and less threads about our beloved Albion and more about travelling, music tastes and diy problems. Not saying its wrong but it just seems to be erring towards the non football stuff more now than before. I can't compare ours to other clubs but I would think that with the Premier clubs for instance it would be more about the players and other club stuff etc.Maybe someone who monitors these things will correct if I'm wrong.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Its international break weekend, what do you expect, there are only so many threads of people moaning about Vi(n)cente or a Big Striker you can have

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
The international breaks are like a mini school summer holiday.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Is it my just imagination that there seems to be less and less threads about our beloved Albion and more about travelling, music tastes and diy problems. Not saying its wrong but it just seems to be erring towards the non football stuff more now than before. I can't compare ours to other clubs but I would think that with the Premier clubs for instance it would be more about the players and other club stuff etc.Maybe someone who monitors these things will correct if I'm wrong.
What is there to say? The few topical subjects (such as Vicente) are covered and most people on here (not all by any means but most people) aren't interested in endlessly discussing and speculating on all the tiny trivia - especially when there isn't a match for ages.

If you can think of something interesting about the club and/or players then please start a thread!

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
The irony is, in between all the music, travel, TV, joke and news threads, there may be the occassional football one such as 'Premier league' or 'Arsenal'.

These are then met with DISDAIN from some TARDS who will write "This is a brighton message board"

Last edited:

Monsieur Wabee

Apr 30, 2009
Cowfold
When I saw the title of this thread I thought it was going to be about the never popular 80s group fronted by Leee John. I'm a bit disappointed now.

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
When I saw the title of this thread I thought it was going to be about the never popular 80s group fronted by Leee John. I'm a bit disappointed now.

I thought it was gonna be about the inexplicably popular 80s group Heaven 17. I'm quite glad now.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
It's just an illusion.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here