Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] I'm totally ****ed off

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
I thought the commentators were quite complementary of us.

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
It’s the usual ‘shame City didn’t score more goals etc etc’ and barely a word on how we nullified them and looked more like scoring in parts. We did well tonight. Potter for the formation and players spot on in my eyes. Shame we couldn’t make any of our set pieces count for anything but it was probably the best performance I’ve seen from us in a while. Onward and upwards as they say.

It wasn't like that on Five Live.

They thought we were great

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
It's the same "experts" who still think we're a threat from corners because we have tall players. They do little research, it doesn't surprise me one bit that they know nothing about us and will always praise the bigger clubs.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Just remember all those billions they spent and they can only beat Tony Blooms local team 1-0 [emoji123]

You didn't bring money into it when we drew 1-1 with Newport.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
It's the same "experts" who still think we're a threat from corners because we have tall players. They do little research, it doesn't surprise me one bit that they know nothing about us and will always praise the bigger clubs.

I did have a chuckle when they said that we were dangerous at free kicks, especially 6ft 7in Dan Burn, who did have a very good game but is next to useless as an attacker in the air.

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country

Glad to hear 5 Live were more complimentary. On BT sport it was all City with Lescott even ludicrously suggesting we didn’t play well.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

IMHO Five Live pundits are always the best and most even-handed in the business.

BT Sport are by far the worst of the TV ones, basically if you're not the big 6, Leicester, Everton or Wolves (or, it seems now, Leeds) then you might as well be Marine throwing out some trainee plumbers and ice cream van drivers.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here