Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

"I'm still in shock about Mcdonalds"

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
We were talking about this last night, people are going to have to learn to cook for themselves.
Old fashioned things that we used to take for granted, and have gone by the wayside, are resurfacing because of this virus issue.

As someone who loves to cook, it's bizarre to me that making yourself a meal could be seen as old-fashioned, but the idea that the current situation will inspire more people to cook is probably wishful thinking. I imagine the supermarket raiders have been stocking up on frozen pizzas and fish fingers.

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
When we got word from home that Easyjet had cancelled all flights from Spain and would only be running rescue flights (we had fark all notification from Easyjet and if my son hadn't told us, we'd have merrily pitched up a deserted airport).

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Long queues down both sides of the bypass here when it was announced that MacDonald's would be closing and there would be no more pre-cooked take-away ready meals. Hope they enjoyed their last Big Macs. Expect the first few deaths from starvation any time soon .............................

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
As someone who loves to cook, it's bizarre to me that making yourself a meal could be seen as old-fashioned, but the idea that the current situation will inspire more people to cook is probably wishful thinking. I imagine the supermarket raiders have been stocking up on frozen pizzas and fish fingers.

Mad isn't it. Hence the obesity crisis!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here