Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I'm sorry but Harley is Gash

Stu1

Sep 21, 2004
Leeds
What a crap player has a so lazy I can't be bothered attitude, everyone will probably have a go at be because he scored a tap in but, imagine having s hammond or an oatway or carpenter in there

I would say he's a big reason why we are not playing like we were before

Sitch

Jul 3, 2011
There's always one negative person isn't there. He hasn't done well for us at all but he put in a good performance and got a goal so I'm gonna say well done Harley.

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
I thought we won today... Have I missed something?

veade

Feb 19, 2005
Boston
more games he plays the better he will get

Stu1

Sep 21, 2004
Leeds
can't deny a win but I've never seen such a lazy player put on the stripes he's Playing well above his level rubbish no effort no drive, fair enough he hung around the 6 yes box and scored.

if anyone ever thinks you can carry a player as shit as he is at this level is a deluded idiot

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
Nobody is saying he is world class but after so long without a win couldn't you think of something positive to post mate?

Last edited:

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
can't deny a win but I've never seen such a lazy player put on the stripes he's Playing well above his level rubbish no effort no drive, fair enough he hung around the 6 yes box and scored.

if anyone ever thinks you can carry a player as shit as he is at this level is a deluded idiot

Stop fishing you've reeled enough in, Think of the fish stocks :lolol:

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
I notice our complete lack of tempo around the pitch began once Harley joined, just saying.

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
He has been rubbish, but best game he has had for us today. Looked interested and good goal.

Solid at the back

Sep 1, 2010
Glorious Shoreham by Sea
he was shit, right place at the right time for the goal but he kept giving the ball away, and always seemed to want an extra touch on the ball, also holds on to the ball for far too long when others are in space he just doesnt pass to them

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
So you didn't see the way Barnsley went through the middle of us as soon as Harley went off? Coincidence? I think not. I am not saying he is Pele, but he played well this afternoon.

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
Very different opinions then... Were you all at the same game?

theonesmith

Oct 27, 2008
So you didn't see the way Barnsley went through the middle of us as soon as Harley went off? Coincidence? I think not. I am not saying he is Pele, but he played well this afternoon.

Agreed, still learning the way we play and I think he'll get much better. Key for me was the defensive (man marking) work and yards he covered today, I was happy enough with the amount of work done by ultimately an attacking midfielder. He covered a lot of ground to get to the edge of the box for his goal, and was the only Brighton player there. Don't make it sound easy, if he hadn't been there to tuck it in questions would have been raised about the rest of the team. We did not attack as a team today, which was rather frustrating. It's not enough relying on Noone, Harley and MS to take the ball and drive it on themselves.

3 points, 2 goals and a clean sheet. Let's build on it.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
So if you think Harley is gash, what did you think of CMS today! Think he failed to control virtually every ball that came his way. You accuse Harley of being lazy but didn't give the ball away anywhere near as often as CMS who obviously cannot be accused of being lazy. Harley has not really put in a great performance but today was considerably better than some of his more recent games and personally, injury aside, would pick him ahead of Dicker.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here