Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I'm really gutted you lot made the play-offs...

CCFCFan

May 1, 2013
Who do you fancy to win the Conference play-off final on Sunday?

I don't overly mind, I think it's odd it's considered a Welsh Derby, when it's a bit like saying Birmingham v Liverpool is an all English derby.

Wrexham had their success this season at Wembley and given that ourselves and Swansea have also had glory it'd be "nice" for all four Weldh Clubs (and Merthyr hopefully) to get some success this season.

But I think Wrexham are probably too strong.

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
**** off you ****

Is the normal sort of response you would get.

I'm sort of excited about a Cardiff Swansea derby in the premier league, could be a very good game. Good luck next season, if we go up though, I hope we finish above you ;)

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
thank you for the nice comments, we'll do our best to join you in the prem! wouldn't mind you lot beating hull on saturday so that watford can go up. I'd much rather play hull than watford!
Oh yes, forgot to mention that - could you have a word with the boys (or is it boyos?) to make an effort on Saturday, would be much appreciated.

CCFCFan

May 1, 2013
Oh yes, forgot to mention that - could you have a word with the boys (or is it boyos?) to make an effort on Saturday, would be much appreciated.

Not boyos there's ny one Welshman in the squad and Bellmy won't be playing.

Malky is ex-watford so I think he'll try and do them a favour. If Hull finish 3rd they may as well not bother with the play-offs.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Only to meet Palace in the Semi's I was really hoping you'd meet them in the final so Holloway could cry on telly for two consecutive Mays. :lolol:

Anyway Seagulls. Best of luck in the play-offs, I think you've got the best shot at winning them everyone around you is stretching to get in the play-offs or Automatic while you're consolidating and keeping form (like Swansea in 2011).

Always liked your club, good new ground, great manager, play good football, good fans. Only problem is you have the absolute beating of Cardiff and we'll need the points next year :lolol:

Best of luck, do your best to get double figures past Palace in both legs please. :thumbsup:

Thank you for knocking them out of the League Cup semi, at the second leg in Cardiff c. Winter 2012.

A most enjoyable evening, watching the game in full on TV. Knocked them off a perch when they were beginning to get cocky about a mega Wembley payday and a May2012 promotion to the lucrative PL. You started their decline. :lol:

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
Reading this is making my feel quite nauseous.
This Bluebird/ Dolphins love in, it's not right.
Next time you play each other ( hopefully not next season), it will be back to Sheep shaggers and pooftahs !!!

Well don't read it then and bugger off. And I wouldn't say it's a love in, it's a mutual respect and a mutual dislike of your lot. Now go away and do something useful like missing out on the play offs.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Cardiff v Swansea will be the first interesting match the Premiership has put on in donkeys years. More power to you both, the nation has had its fill of dull match-ups such as Stoke v Sunderland, Wigan v West Brom, Fulham v Norwich etc.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Next time you play each other ( hopefully not next season), it will be back to Sheep shaggers and pooftahs !!!

Well you don't have to read it...ever thought of sticking to a palace board lol

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta

Is your name Rodney?

D

Deleted member 2719

Only to meet Palace in the Semi's I was really hoping you'd meet them in the final so Holloway could cry on telly for two consecutive Mays. :lolol:

Anyway Seagulls. Best of luck in the play-offs, I think you've got the best shot at winning them everyone around you is stretching to get in the play-offs or Automatic while you're consolidating and keeping form (like Swansea in 2011).

Always liked your club, good new ground, great manager, play good football, good fans. Only problem is you have the absolute beating of Cardiff and we'll need the points next year :lolol:

Best of luck, do your best to get double figures past Palace in both legs please. :thumbsup:

Thanks very much sir, Cardiff are my third favourite welsh team.

It was nice when you lot's came down to Edgar Street to wish us all the best against Hereford.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here