Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] I'm making some changes...

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
...what could possibly go wrong?

This afternoon I'm going to be making some changes to some user group settings on here. It's an area I've not delved into much since we migrated from vBulletin to Xenforo.

There's a high chance that, at some point, I get something wrong. If I do, you may find something is amiss, such as not being to make any posts.

DO NOT PANIC!

If I do get something wrong, I am very likely to know about it immediately, and I'll be working hurriedly to put things right very quickly!

So, again, if something strange happens, DO NOT PANIC. Chill for a wee while and things will return to normal.

I'll post on this thread when I've finished working so, if things are still amiss for you, it will be the time to absolutely panic and/or let me know.

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
Flashing Panic At The Disco GIF

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
When I'm finished absolutely nothing will have changed for 99% of NSCers.

You'll wonder what all my fuss was about.
Is it the elite 1% or the bad 1% that will have their experiences altered?

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
...what could possibly go wrong?

This afternoon I'm going to be making some changes to some user group settings on here. It's an area I've not delved into much since we migrated from vBulletin to Xenforo.

There's a high chance that, at some point, I get something wrong. If I do, you may find something is amiss, such as not being to make any posts.

DO NOT PANIC!

If I do get something wrong, I am very likely to know about it immediately, and I'll be working hurriedly to put things right very quickly!

So, again, if something strange happens, DO NOT PANIC. Chill for a wee while and things will return to normal.

I'll post on this thread when I've finished working so, if things are still amiss for you, it will be the time to absolutely panic and/or let me know.
Tch! Can't you do it at two in the morning or something when most of us are asleep? Bit inconsiderate if you ask me.

(That is a joke as I'm sure you realise. Six in the morning will be fine.)

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Is it the elite 1% or the bad 1% that will have their experiences altered?
Every time I try to type the letter after g in the alphabet, my keyboard sends 240 volts of purest electricity up my jacksy. F

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here