Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I'm just waiting for a mate..

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
He was only not obliged to go to the station because he wasn't under arrest. If he'd refused they would've arrested him.

That's not the impression I got but I may well have the wrong end of the stick, I'm a bit of a Clifton myself.

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
It's funny because he is an idiot, no one is laughing at him drink driving and doing burnouts, we are laughing or at least I am laughing because he thought his excuse would get him out of it.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Happily the policewoman ('officer Lane') was hot! I was more than happy blowing into her tube.
Hadn't been drinking though, might have gone for a glass of wine with her if she wasn't on duty

Officer Lane, you say... :lolol:

Twizzle

Aug 12, 2010
If you have entered a rounabout without knowing which exit you plan to take,I personally would put this under driving with undue care and attention or failure to prepare for a journey properly.

Ever driven down the wrong street anywhere in Britain?
It is surely not an offence now, let alone before you had GPS!

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
It's hard to to square these stories of required ID, or the police nicking you for refusing to give a name, or not giving any name, or a false name, with Gussie Fink-Nottle, arrested for wading after newts in the Trafalgar Square Fountain, being given 14 days without the option under the name "Alfred Duff Cooper".

I guess that comes from growing up reading Wodehouse instead of watching "The Sweeney"

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
Not funny in any shape or form. My friend's dad was killed by a drink driver at the age of 40. Ruined their lives. Anyone who does it deserves a proper shoeing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here