Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Im going to have nightmares about this tonight...

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Most on here saying we struggle against teams that sit back. What do you think on Saturday against a side that seems to throw every one forward from the off

Worked well with the 6 points last season, we exploited the space created by 'Murder ball'.

Assuming Bielsa does the same again, we stand a far better chance of a win than over Villa.

My concern this time is that we're not creating the chances and half chances of 2020/21.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Most on here saying we struggle against teams that sit back. What do you think on Saturday against a side that seems to throw every one forward from the off

Leeds are currently 2 points of the relegation places and have won just 2 games all season (vs. Norwich and Watford) and are there for the taking.

I think we have all read the script for how this one is going to pan out :down:

Badger Boy

Mr Badger
Jan 28, 2016
I think he believes the tactics will work, when the players improve ( and play quicker) -
He puts a lot of faith in his approach of constant improvement.

I don't personally think I've seen a single sign that the players are improving or playing quicker. I think we're reaching a stagnation point that cost Hughton his job at the end of that season. I think if this season drifts off into nothingness, there'll be another changing of the guard next summer.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
I don't personally think I've seen a single sign that the players are improving or playing quicker. I think we're reaching a stagnation point that cost Hughton his job at the end of that season. I think if this season drifts off into nothingness, there'll be another changing of the guard next summer.

Two years ago you wanted Chris Wilder in charge for Brighton, last year you wanted Bruce... it is comforting that you remain a Potter out. :thumbsup:

Maybe TB will sack him just like some people have thought since before GP was appointed, maybe not. There's like 7 months left of the season so quite a few things can and will happen before it is over.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Worked well with the 6 points last season, we exploited the space created by 'Murder ball'.

Assuming Bielsa does the same again, we stand a far better chance of a win than over Villa.

My concern this time is that we're not creating the chances and half chances of 2020/21.

This.

We were crying out for a better striker last season, when we were creating 20 chances a game.
This season (so far), it really wouldn't make any difference.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011

Trossard is significantly improved.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here