Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I'm feeling glad Ulloa

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
It's a perfect idea, song sounds exactly the same as glad all over so why would it piss us off? would sound like our fans singing just like it does in the youtube clip.
Great to see the guy with the 5-0 T shirt on dancing along:thumbsup:
Ulloa scored two goals at home against Palace big deal! it's not like you've scored 3 at Selhurst is it
3-0 it was deserved but you were the home team FFS :tosser:

See you soon dreamers:tosser:

bitter as ****

3 - 0 , cheer up scumbag

Another one who's skin we're under.

Excellent.

Not under my skin but coz we didn't turn up on the pitch am gutted that cant be denied!
I've said on many posts you deserved the win and were better on the day but like I've said you were the home team, it wasnt 5-0 was it? And I'm gutted we could carry on our 26 year away unbeaten run against Brighton. beat us 3-1 at Selhurst then you deserve to gloat.

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS
Not under my skin but coz we didn't turn up on the pitch am gutted that cant be denied!
I've said on many posts you deserved the win and were better on the day but like I've said you were the home team, it wasnt 5-0 was it? And I'm gutted we could carry on our 26 year away unbeaten run against Brighton. beat us 3-1 at Selhurst then you deserve to gloat.

So I take it you aren't feeling Glad Ulloa?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
It's a perfect idea, song sounds exactly the same as glad all over so why would it piss us off? would sound like our fans singing just like it does in the youtube clip.
Great to see the guy with the 5-0 T shirt on dancing along:thumbsup:
Ulloa scored two goals at home against Palace big deal! it's not like you've scored 3 at Selhurst is it
3-0 it was deserved but you were the home team FFS :tosser:

See you soon dreamers:tosser:
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

But you did turn up, you did fine for the first 40 mins.
were better on the day but like I've said you were the home team, it wasnt 5-0 was it?
No, it was 3-0 :shrug: Oh wait, that was some pathetic come back wasn't it, back from a time where we had no ground, no money, and relied on freebies to play for us.

And I'm gutted we could carry on our 26 year away unbeaten run against Brighton.
Indeed you couldn't. It's not so easy to remain unbeaten when we actually play each other is it.
beat us 3-1 at Selhurst then you deserve to gloat.
:laugh: You're pathetic :lolol:

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne

Methinks thou dost protest too much.

Who do you think you are trying to dictate when Brighton fans get to gloat?

3-0 to the Albion, 3-0 to the Albion, 3-0 to the Albion, 3-0 to the Albion......:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
nysatu4u.jpg

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Remember you did not win in Brighton in the league for 42 years prior to 2005 meanwhile we were winning at Selhurst during that period-last Sunday saw normal service resume..

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Remember you did not win in Brighton in the league for 42 years prior to 2005
You mean the wonderful 26 year record the scum are reminiscing about amounted to only 3 games. :laugh: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
NO. Could you imagine them singing a song for one of their players to 'Good old Sussex by the sea' ? It would be the most cringeworthy thing to hear.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town