Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I'm doing my own Radio Show!!!!

jay d

jay d n coke
Nov 16, 2014
brighton
If you wanna do a talk show on the illuminati, coming pole shift , aliens .then im youre man

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
This Elephant was watching Insurgent, but will be listening next time Pete - handy reminder that I owe you a pint too. :thumbsup:

(After the Marathon, got to knock the booze on the head until that's out of the way!).

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
This Elephant was watching Insurgent, but will be listening next time Pete - handy reminder that I owe you a pint too. :thumbsup:

(After the Marathon, got to knock the booze on the head until that's out of the way!).

Do you?!??!! Blimey!!!! I was thinking just the other day that it's been ages!!!! Well, I'm on tomorrow night between 10pm - midnight too if you wanna listen then!!!!! You'll have to pop over for a visit one evening for a catch up!

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
saw this thread during the england game and gave it a go.........top stuff......some superb music choices as well,.......must remember to tune in again!

tinycowboy

Aug 9, 2008
Canterbury
You weren't playing your cheese-based playlist I hope Pete? ??? Is this available to listen to live only, or is it recorded and available to listen to on demand?

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
The beauty of the medium of radio, is that it paints a picture in your mind. So, if you want there to be tits, then simply imagine the tit's, and there will be tits.

Neil Pringle with tits?

Weekday mornings just got better.

Best of luck!

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
Bit of a bump because I'm on air again tonight!!!! Thought I'd let you all know!!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here