Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] I'm beginning see Trossard's POV

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I am starting to wonder if Tross saw Mitoma and Ferguson burst onto the premier league scene, saw Solly hit the form that we all thought he was capable of, saw the three amigos Sarmiento, Enciso and Buonanotte in training, attended an U23s game and thought 'well that's my career here f***ed, where can I get some silverware ?' :wink:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Enjoyed seeing him isolated on the bench looking like he was after his next score (and I don’t mean goals)

BluesRockDJ

Jan 24, 2020
ironic that two of our wantaway players were warming the respective benches today..............

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
ironic that two of our wantaway players were warming the respective benches today..............
To be fair if they’d signed Caicedo I don’t think he’d have been a starter

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Tbf, he always looked like a manc crack dealer, didn't he?
Yeh weird looking fella. Tbh I don’t ever buy into the ‘he’s earning more money’ lines. He wouldn’t be earning much less with us on his new deal and he would also be playing football a lot more and probably enjoying football. Wonder if it was Dunk and or Lallana who called him out - or both. Either way, it just shows - nobody is bigger than this great football club and we have standards protected by those that ‘her’ the club. I’d prefer to be at the Albion playing if I were him - honestly would. And because of the way so many Arsenal knobs acted over Caicedo, and the fact le sulk has gone there, I want Arsenal not to win the league now…

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Yeh weird looking fella. Tbh I don’t ever buy into the ‘he’s earning more money’ lines. He wouldn’t be earning much less with us on his new deal and he would also be playing football a lot more and probably enjoying football. Wonder if it was Dunk and or Lallana who called him out - or both. Either way, it just shows - nobody is bigger than this great football club and we have standards protected by those that ‘her’ the club. I’d prefer to be at the Albion playing if I were him - honestly would. And because of the way so many Arsenal knobs acted over Caicedo, and the fact le sulk has gone there, I want Arsenal not to win the league now…
It was Lallana….no surprise as he’s a model pro and has a history of such things. Zero tolerance of anyone not giving 100%.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
It was Lallana….no surprise as he’s a model pro and has a history of such things. Zero tolerance of anyone not giving 100%.
Bottom lip Trossard got told where to go then… 👍

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
It's a good point nobody mentions, but expect the chance to jump to title winners on triple the pay plus a bonus, while they still want him relgates the off thought you mention to exceedingly minor. Pro's don't often think that way either apparently?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I am starting to wonder if Tross saw Mitoma and Ferguson burst onto the premier league scene, saw Solly hit the form that we all thought he was capable of
Can I just check - how long ago did you think Solly was capable of his recent form? I always thought he was better than the League 1 lot would have us believe, and I trusted the managers in picking him, but I did see his recent form coming.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I switched the Trossard video off after about 3 mins, as it was becoming a little tiresome. However, I could watch the de Zerbi video over and over. The one touch pass and move that we’re currently playing is sublime
The point being you didn't miss anything from the rest of the video.

Can you imagine him in training 'doing a Trossard' at the end of any one of those sweeping moves.
Mr De Zerbi would have gone pazzo.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here