Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I'm all in for the 2013-14 season

Baron Pepperpot

Jul 26, 2012
Brighton
I can't help thinking that a group of 6 or 7 will move away at the top and a group of about 5 at the bottom. We'll be one of those in the middle. Last year we had the benefit of a tight league.

wardy wonder land

Dec 10, 2007
I can't help thinking that a group of 6 or 7 will move away at the top and a group of about 5 at the bottom. We'll be one of those in the middle. Last year we had the benefit of a tight league.

league will be just as tight this year (millwall beat leeds, we beat burnley, derby dicked millwall) anybody can and will beat anybody

loving in, season ticket will be renewed, whats the alternative ? shopping ?

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton
I'm confident things will get better.

Mid-table to play-off zone with an outside chance of sneaking into the play-offs.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
We've only lost 3 out of 11 games, really not THAT bad is it... Me thinks certain people were spoilt by our 4'th place last year.

3 out of 10 actually - not bad at all.

Larry

Feb 11, 2011
We have only six players that are good enough and two of them are injered.Tony Bloom needs to get rid of Burk and Barber before itis to late look how t5he crowd is getting smaller and this is all Barbers fault.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
We have only six players that are good enough and two of them are injered.Tony Bloom needs to get rid of Burk and Barber before itis to late look how t5he crowd is getting smaller and this is all Barbers fault.
Depressing Deirdre's like you and those of your ilk, have no place on this thread, so shoo.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here

I doant agre with thiss

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
FFP will kick in even harder next year so should assist us due to our decent crowds making it a more even playing field and also teams not being able to work around it AKA Notts Forest

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
What is the fine for not complying with FFP? Is it £2.50 and a slap on the wrist or something more draconian?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
What is the fine for not complying with FFP? Is it £2.50 and a slap on the wrist or something more draconian?
I knew I shouldn't have made you the Vice President of this thread.

FFP won't apply to us in the premier league, next season.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I knew I shouldn't have made you the Vice President of this thread.

FFP won't apply to us in the premier league, next season.

You misunderstand this is a question for when Forest miss out, surely you have comprehended that complying is one of our hurdles on the road to the promised land, so obviously the question does not apply to us. Shheesh :rolleyes:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Who's with me

:rave: punk: punk: :rave:

:vuvu:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here