I'm a gullible twat

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
This morning I text some of my mates asking if we'd made any other deals in the transfer window as I hadn't had time to look before work. One mate (you know who you are Percy) told such a detailed story how c.m.s was on loan to west Ham till the season going to a permanent deal of £3.5m when the window re opened, then rising to £5m if they got promoted. I text some other mates to confirm it and they were in on it as well and kept the wind up going. Like a cock I told lots of other people at work. Wasn't until lunch when I looked on here and found it was utter horse shit. I then text my mate back to let him know what a git he was and the response was that it was defo true and we had also signed el hadj Diouf. At this point I told him to go f*** himself :)

Sent by Derek Achora via the spirit world.

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
1106514-cool_story_bro_super.jpg

Lady Gull

Aug 6, 2011
West sussex
This morning I text some of my mates asking if we'd made any other deals in the transfer window as I hadn't had time to look before work. One mate (you know who you are Percy) told such a detailed story how c.m.s was on loan to west Ham till the season going to a permanent deal of £3.5m when the window re opened, then rising to £5m if they got promoted. I text some other mates to confirm it and they were in on it as well and kept the wind up going. Like a cock I told lots of other people at work. Wasn't until lunch when I looked on here and found it was utter horse shit. I then text my mate back to let him know what a git he was and the response was that it was defo true and we had also signed el hadj Diouf. At this point I told him to go f*** himself :)

Sent by Derek Achora via the spirit world.

PMSL LOLOLOLOLOL that's funny!!!

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Quality 'friends all in on it' wind up! :clap:

Now make haste and begin plotting your revenge...but you gotta make it good! :thumbsup:

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
Am I the only one who wants people banned for using these "Cool Story, Bro" pictures?

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
To be fair, it wasn't THAT far fetched as they did bid £3m + Sears

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports