• Janice Dickinson

Votes: 2 4.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
I can see the right said Fred bloke winning it.Gay people tend to be more outgoing and a laugh which the public want to see.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I can see the right said Fred bloke winning it.Gay people tend to be more outgoing and a laugh which the public want to see.

is he gay ?

Bad Ash

Unregistered User
Jul 18, 2003
Housewares

Lots of people seem to laugh at you Algie and you seem an out going chap. Does that mean you like men sexwise?

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Was he the one on Masterchef, or some such BBC2 cooking programme? Not heard the name before. Neither have I heard of Lynn Franks.

You usually get a dark horse who does well, someone whom nobody's heard of for years, and is ultimate Z list, probably a bit thick but fundamentally a nice guy, and in an unlikely way, popular with the lady voters, a la Peter Andre, or Ricky from EastEnders. So I'm thinking maybe the one who was in Five. Or Fred Fairbrass.

Atkinson will clearly get votes from the FHM generation. Biggins will camp it up but probably flounce out panto style when asked to eat lizards. Marsh will say objectional, misogynistic things about women and gays and sell his story to the Sun, claiming it's "political correctness gone mad" that caused him to be voted out.

McLaren will be the eccentric, John McCririck one, I reckon. Stark will smile a lot and do the cooking, along with lots of plucky rope climbing and insect eating, "for the good of the group".

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Amazingly, I've heard of 9 of that lot. No idea who Jason Brown, Anna Richardson, Gemma Atkinson, Marc Bannerman and Janice Dickenson are though. And is Free Fairbrass a misprint for something else?

I'm astounded that Rent-a-celeb, Christopher Biggins, hasn't been on before. No idea who will win it but I reckon that Lynn Franks would supply most of the laughs.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Why do we have to have that rubbish put back on the Tv. Loads more money from votes for the compny that makes the prog.

I was reading the history of reality TV the other day. A lot of it sprang up in the US when there was a writers strike in the mid 90's. Obviously no-one could write so they had to resort to unscripted reality and Springer style progs. Inevitably these proved popular with the dumbed down US audience and so Britain followed suit and made a lot of money and they stuck.

Now there is another writers strike in the US expect the knock on effect to engulfe our shores again. Just as broadcasters were getting over it and starting to commission some worthy, well written drama again! DAMN THEM!

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Ingrid Tarrant has joined the cast to make it 16

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Jason Brown 4/1

Marc Bannerman 5/1

Gemma Atkinson 6/1

Anna Ryder Richardson 6/1

Richard Fairbrass 8/1

Fred Fairbrass 8/1

Cerys Matthews 8/1

Rodney Marsh 10/1

Katie Hopkins 12/1

Ingrid Tarrant 12/1

Christopher Biggins 12/1

Janice Dickinson 14/1

Malcolm Mclaren 16/1

Koo Stark 16/1

John Burton Race 16/1

Lynne Franks 20/1

Courtesy of William Hill

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Almost in despair at the dross filling the schedules, I recently bought the acclaimed BBC mini-series 'State of Play' because a) I missed a few at the time and b) it allowed my wife and I to watch at least six hours of decent TV when we wanted to, and had the time to enjoy it.

I think it's the way forward, I'd rather watch good stuff at my leisure and pay a tenner for it on play.com than all the other drivel like 'Celebrity' just because it's there.

Although even this superb drama has now been hijacked by Hollywood, with Brad Pitt playing the journo, and Ed Norton a congressman (instead of a Westminster MP). How the British film industry didn't get in there first, and thereby allow John Simm to reprise his role, is total disgrace.

Why do we have to have that rubbish put back on the Tv. Loads more money from votes for the compny that makes the prog.

ITV (and those 2 little twats Ant and Dec) should never be allowed to use Premium Rate phone numbers again after their previous rip-offs.

Thankfully I have enough unwatched DVDs to see me through the dark hours while Mrs N watches this shit.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Hiney I think what he means is that we are intellectural Pygmies for watching this dross and he is another a higher moral and academic level to us by watching state of play mate

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
ITV (and those 2 little twats Ant and Dec) should never be allowed to use Premium Rate phone numbers again after their previous rip-offs.

Thankfully I have enough unwatched DVDs to see me through the dark hours while Mrs N watches this shit.

the expression " get over yourself " springs to mind

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here