I'm a Celeb 2014

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Who walked tonight ?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Almost time to discover our King/Queen of The Jungle 2014. The bookies are favouring Foggy to win with the Lamp Stand second and Mel missing out. They are not usually wrong.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Mel is looking worryingly skeletal now, she needs some sausage.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
I'd like to think I could eat most of that. It's pre cooked after all, but it's what it is that puts people off. But I don't think I could bring myself to eat anything that's still alive. Yes they're "only" meal worms or cockroaches, but kill them first!!!

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I'd like to think I could eat most of that. It's pre cooked after all, but it's what it is that puts people off. But I don't think I could bring myself to eat anything that's still alive. Yes they're "only" meal worms or cockroaches, but kill them first!!!

Good point, never thought of it before but has there ever been a vegetarian "celebrity " in the jungle and if so, did they do the Bush Tucker Trials with insects, penis's etc or did they have to eat Gherkins,Courgettes or Artichokes ?

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
Good point, never thought of it before but has there ever been a vegetarian "celebrity " in the jungle and if so, did they do the Bush Tucker Trials with insects, penis's etc or did they have to eat Gherkins,Courgettes or Artichokes ?

They would've been exempt wouldn't they? I remember George Takei being exempt from loads of them when he was in it due to him being too fragile for a lot of them.....

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
A well deserved win for Carl Fogarty :clap2:

Expect to see Jake turn up on BGT or Big Brother next as he desperately tries to carve out a career in reality tv.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
A well deserved win for Carl Fogarty :clap2:

Expect to see Jake turn up on BGT or Big Brother next as he desperately tries to carve out a career in reality tv.

I'd imagine him to get a presenting job. He's quite natural in front of a camera.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Really wanted Jake to win but Foggy is the King and deserved it.

Silverhatch

Feb 23, 2009
Preston Park
A superstar back in the 90s. Over 150,000 at Brands for a WSB round. When he said it meant something to stand on the top of the podium again, he really meant that.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Really wanted Jake to win but Foggy is the King and deserved it.

I felt for poor Jake, he was desperate to win and he really suffered manfully. Those 2 weeks odd in the jungle must have been the longest he has gone without getting a new tattoo this year.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here