Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Illuminati at it again.....

Sloe Joe

Oct 7, 2010
I've learnt through my contacts that world domination has been thwarted by two groups, namely the Ferring Highways Association and the powerful East Preston Residents Committee, neither of whom like to be told what to do. They care nothing about pyramids but are fervent about chavs leaving empty crisp packets along the way on Patersons Walk and private property and dogs fouling the greensward with excrement.

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
I've learnt through my contacts that world domination has been thwarted by two groups, namely the Ferring Highways Association and the powerful East Preston Residents Committee, neither of whom like to be told what to do. They care nothing about pyramids but are fervent about chavs leaving empty crisp packets along the way on Patersons Walk and private property and dogs fouling the greensward with excrement.

Say it ain't Sloe Joe.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Remember that apocalypse card game that predicted the illumanti's intentions?

Well it turns out that it WASN'T Big Ben after all, it was the Sochi clock. The end is nigh.

sochi.jpg

Incorrect. Looks more like the Waiko tower clock.
clock.jpg

Last edited:

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
that fifth ring looks like the BP emblem

they are clearly trying to tell us something by hiding it in plain sight.......something like that.

did you notice in the bottom right of the picture a triangle with an i underneath it?.......spooky!

The symbol BP use as their emblem which has now mysteriously turned up on the Olympic logo, is called a Helios. The best known story involving Helios is that of his son Phaeton, who attempted to drive his father's chariot but lost control and set the earth on fire. Helios was sometimes referred to with the epithet Helios Panoptes ("the all-seeing").

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here