Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I'll have some of what Prince Charming is on

With our history of bouncing between the top 2 divisions, I wouldn't bet against it.
But with a major injection of money for the stadium re-development and squad improvements, who's knows how far we can reach ?

Your history is ripping off other businesses while carrying on regardless.

Actually, forget that. Your history starts in 2010, and as far as I know you haven't gone bust for the last 5 years.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
In 15 years we might even play you again .

Does this idiot have any sort of life? Every time I look at NSC he's on here, but I've got the excuse of being a Brighton supporter. And our time on earth is far too short to waste it by going on a Palace site (although I suppose it must seem much, much longer if you live in Croydon).

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Cast your minds back to last season when most on here were convinced you were going down . Now you're nailed on for automatic promotion , probably as champions , so you can never discount anything . I think Steve was asked a question and he replied it wasn't impossible but something a club should aspire to ( although very unlikely ) . You've got to set the bar high and see where it leads you things do and can happen . Never in my wildest dreams could I have predicted where we are now , signing players like cabaye , whilst looking a solid Premiership side . We are lucky to have good owners for a change so I wouldn't rule anything out and with outside investment the futures looking very rosy . Just don't do what you normally do and **** it up :)

Cast your minds back to last season when most on here were convinced you were going down . Now you're nailed on for automatic promotion , probably as champions , so you can never discount anything . I think Steve was asked a question and he replied it wasn't impossible but something a club should aspire to ( although very unlikely ) . You've got to set the bar high and see where it leads you things do and can happen . Never in my wildest dreams could I have predicted where we are now , signing players like cabaye , whilst looking a solid Premiership side . We are lucky to have good owners for a change so I wouldn't rule anything out and with outside investment the futures looking very rosy . Just don't do what you normally do and **** it up :)

You are without question the most boring wanker ever to post on here.

And that's against some seriously strong competition.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012

Brilliant !
You are without doubt the biggest one on here !

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012

Just giving my opinion , you take things too seriously on here don't you .

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
He's right. In 10 to Fifteen years Palace could be contenders for the Unibond Premier (southern) league. Why on earth not?

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
I know things aren't going too badly up at Castle Greyskull right now, but I can't help thinking that wafty-haired buffoon has been on the cooking sherry :lolol:

[tweet]673474496314130433[/tweet]

Tonight's winner of the for most outrageous comment goes to the horses ass from the Palace.

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
In 15 years we might even play you again .

I'd be quite happy never to play your miserable little shitstack of a club ever again if that was possible. It would be nice if the Albion could accept that we don't really have anyone to call a rival or have a derby with. I'd rather it was Pompey than your scummy lot.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Getting back on thread, where do you reckon " The Albion" will be in 10 years.

572810zenyqttcne.gif

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
They have pretty much the same chance as us in that timeframe.

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
Of course they have " a chance", same as any number of other clubs, but to do so they would have to transform themselves. Currently they're winning the title Londons 5th biggest club, if you assume that Chelsea and Arsenal are the big two in the capital, Spurs are the third biggest club and West Ham number 4. Realistically to be title challengers you need to be the top London club. To do so they're going to need a new stadium, which would undoubtably give them an attendance boost. The main problem is Spurs , West Ham and now Chelsea are all in various stages of upgrading their grounds so Palace are gong to be playing catch up.Additionally they're going to need some outside investment. Problem is the people looking into buying into the club have a track record of taking money out of teams not puting money into them.

To me it looks a very tough ask.

grummitts gloves

Dec 30, 2008
West Sussex, la,la,la
I thought all the 'new investment' was going to be spent of ground improvements and not on players? As the old saying goes, you can't polish a turd, but you can roll it in glitter. More expensive 'classy' cladding for the outside of the 'stadium'? The Yanks will want their pound of flesh for the money, so you'd better prey you stay in the Prem because I can't see them hanging around or leaving their money in if you get relegated.

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton
Looks a lot like Prince Charming is getting ready to sell his investment in the club, maybe not in this deal, but little comments he has made makes me think he's planning a sell out.

Is he a Greg Stanley in the making?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here