Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I'll be honest...

Krusty

Sep 9, 2006

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
20 notes on palace to win. Wish i could afford to lose 500 quid!

If that scummy team are going to win they're paying for my beer!

If brighton draw or win then ive paid 20 quid for a right result. Wont mind that one bit!

haha, it's a FOOLPROOF system!... Can I borrow £500?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
20 notes on palace to win. Wish i could afford to lose 500 quid!

If that scummy team are going to win they're paying for my beer!

If brighton draw or win then ive paid 20 quid for a right result. Wont mind that one bit!
£1 on Palace to win.

I kept them down, for the 4 games previous to P'Boro, but I forgot that game.

Twizzle

Aug 12, 2010
We have lost to the scum 5-0 and followed with a 1-0 win. So we know football isn't predictable or true to form.

Twizzle

Aug 12, 2010
No game of sport is really predictable, but it's nice to have a bit of fun in the heat of the moment and just after a decent outcome and display!

Yeah of course!
I was beaming after the match because Albion were so superior in technical team and individual ability
We are f'ing brilliant :clap:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Up until 6/7 weeks ago I thought we'd had a great season, we'd scrap the play offs and we'd go out in the semi's or we'd have missed out narrowly altogether. When we beat Blackpool and showed such class and then put in a really professional performance against Wolves I realised this is it. We could actually get to the Premiership.

However, now the nerves are setting in and I'm getting so bloody anxious. I didn't really want us to go up this year, we're not ready, but we're close now, so bloody close.

Whatever happens it'll only help us next year. Do I think we'll win ..... YES, definitely, 0-0 on Friday, 2 - 0 on Monday and 1 - 0 to us at Wembley .... see you at Old Trafford, The Emirates, Stamford Bridge etc.

Correct so far. I hope the rest of your prediction is as spot on.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here