[Albion] Igor Julio - SINGS for 4 years!

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Opposing players better watch how physical they are with our younger players. You would not want to get on the wrong side of our Igor. Literally looks like an MMA fighter doing promo for the new kit.
Welcome to the Albion!

Mustafa II

Oct 14, 2022
Hove
What a transfer window this has been so far.

Hopefully Tonys algorithm has uncovered another gem.

Only 25 years old, so still young enough to be developed into an even better player as well.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
It's being reported that this guy is plan b if we don't get Colwill. But the Colwill saga is still nowhere near being resolved. So this chap has to wait and twiddle his thumbs thinking will we or won't we sign him.

Seems messy.
IMG_2962.gif

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Serious question - can he play left back for realsies? We have literally no first team experienced left back cover for Perv. If he gets injured we’re up slack alley.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Opposing players better watch how physical they are with our younger players. You would not want to get on the wrong side of our Igor. Literally looks like an MMA fighter doing promo for the new kit.
Welcome to the Albion!
I watched the Chelsea game the other day and apart from being fast and dangerous, lots of our players were getting stuck in and putting it about a bit (and I don't just me JP By Hecke) ???

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Serious question - can he play left back for realsies? We have literally no first team experienced left back cover for Perv. If he gets injured we’re up slack alley.
Someone had some stats (on this thread maybe) that suggested he had played there a little but his team had never won (which obviously can't all be put down to him playing there!). Or close to that.

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
What a transfer window this has been so far.

Hopefully Tonys algorithm has uncovered another gem.

Only 25 years old, so still young enough to be developed into an even better player as well.
Indeed it shows how committed TB is to RDZ we are going places

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
His record is, 11 games, 1 win.

However, Milner has played LB many, many times. Lamptey and Groß were ok when played in that position last season. Samuels could be the man long term but is he good enough currently or does he need a loan or two.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
I watched the Chelsea game the other day and apart from being fast and dangerous, lots of our players were getting stuck in and putting it about a bit (and I don't just me JP By Hecke) ???
His card count was very high last year. Betting on him being booked seems an absolute gimmie next season, especially when RDZ has him man marking the striker/10 all over the pitch.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008

However, Milner has played LB many, many times. Lamptey and Groß were ok when played in that position last season. Samuels could be the man long term but is he good enough currently or does he need a loan or two.
Call me old fashioned but in the system we use, a left footer is pretty important in my opinion for left full-back. The issue being that cross-field ball to Mitoma. He cuts inside - cue left back (Perv) overlapping like a bullet. Then what? He has two choices, lay back or cross. With a right footer there is one choice, cut back.

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011

His record as part of a team of 11 players is 11 games, 1 win.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports