Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Igor Julio - SINGS for 4 years!

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Colwill has a shed load of potential - hence the 30-40m valuation - but probably wouldn't get in our starting 11 when all centre backs are fit and on form. Chelsea fans seem to be expecting him to come straight into their team and play like prime VVD.

Imho Colwill is already better than Webster et al.

My heart sang on hearing the starting defence line up was Veltman-Dunk-Colwill-Estupinan. 2022/23 Albion nectar.

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
Milner or Samuels?

Igor’s P11 W1 left back record suggests that we won’t be utilising him on the flanks:
View attachment 163884
He may indeed turn out to not be very good at LB but you can't take 11 results in which he was just 1 of the 22 players and where tens of thousands of decisions were made in order to reach those results and use that to prove the theory.

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
Apparently we'll be happy with both.

We need 2 defenders, so that fits. Personally I'd rather the other one is a right back, but let's see.

We don't need any more RBs.

We have Lamptey, Veltman and Milner.

We may also find that Webster gets used as an auxiliary Full Back, much like Dan Burn was. His CB spot is very much under threat.

fly high

Aug 25, 2011
in a house
I hear Igor scored an OG in a pre season friendly a few days ago. Classic duff move.

Doesn't seem to be parting on the best terms with Florence fans !!
Seem to recall a certain Shane Duffy had similar problems before he joined us, the rest is history.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Seem to recall a certain Shane Duffy had similar problems before he joined us, the rest is history.
And not forgetting Duffy’s nightmare debut at home to Brentford in the Championship, where Hulk Hogan scored a hattrick and tore us a new one - people were spitting feathers - worst signing ever; new Colin Hawkins etc.

I have absolute faith in our recruitment team. Some won’t come off, true, but it’s impossible to know which or we wouldn’t buy anyone.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here