[Albion] Igor Julio - SINGS for 4 years!

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
I wonder if Webster could be on his way out? Maybe the plan is to have Dunk/JPvH (& Veltman) for RCB and Colwill/Igor at LCB?
I think that we could sign two left footed defenders but I think that Webster is here to stay.

RDZ has rarely used Veltman as an RCB, we seemed to lose or draw when he did but it’d be useful to have a full back (on each side) who could fill in at centre back. Perhaps will see a defensive squad lineup similar to this once we get to September.

RB
Lamptey
Veltman

CB
Dunk
JPvH
Colwill/Igor
Webster

LB
Estupiñán
Bassey

um bongo molongo

Jul 26, 2004
Battersea
Do we not need this guy AND Colwill? We have no LB cover, and never really replaced BDB. With a lot of games this year we’ll definitely need a back up Lb. That said, if Naylor is saying it’s either/or, then he’s usually right…

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Do we not need this guy AND Colwill? We have no LB cover, and never really replaced BDB. With a lot of games this year we’ll definitely need a back up Lb. That said, if Naylor is saying it’s either/or, then he’s usually right…
I'm sure I read he can also play lb and dm if that helps?

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

Colwill won’t be sold by Chelsea. The best we can hope for is another loan.

GrossTurn

Jun 20, 2020
Standard reporting that we’ve won the race to sign him over Fulham.
If true that’s Burnley and now Fulham we’ve beaten to signings so far this window. Most unlike us - primarily as usually our transfer targets are so obscure they’re probably barely even on our rival clubs’ radar until they pitch up here!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports