Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
giphy.gif

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
I ignore what I want to ignore. It takes all sorts and we do seem to have a myriad of opinions on here.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
I’m informed in real life he’s a nice guy, I’m not convinced.

As he has claimed to have some sort of teaching role in the past I'm a bit concerned there are stationary cupboards full of students that disagreed with/insulted him but I'm sure he's ok really .. social media can bring out the worst in people.

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
There are 3/4 people on here whose comments are so utterly offensive that I chose to have them redacted. Most I think are actually spoof accounts designed to rile people up, which just makes them even more infuriating.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
I ignored the spence or spencer guy or whatever his name is immediatly because I knew he would provide nothing but trolling. Other than that I havent used the feature, happy it exists though.

Bulldog

Sep 25, 2010
No. I dont use it. I have not found anyone who has views or opinions so repugnant, I cant cope with reading them.

If I ignored everyone that holds different views to me on politics, religion etc. I would miss their posts on things that we actually agree on, and I would be the less informed for it.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
Yes, a lot of people who just being downright abusive towards Chris last year, decided I could do without that kind of vitriol, turns out they were the pretty much the same people being overly aggressive on politics threads as well.

I do tend to click to see what they have to say on threads I'm following, so I guess I'm not properly ignoring them though

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I have one person on my Ignore List.

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
Yep, all the Palace vermin that we seem to have attracted in the last couple of years.
One of my best mates is Palace and used to post on this board years ago. While there was banter, he was a decent poster.
The hordes of filth we get on the board these days are just trolls.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
This thread has prompted me to remove 3 of the 5 I can't rightly remember why they are on there. I still ignore the 'terrible two' though and can't see that changing soon.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
No-one on mine. The real idiots make me laugh. Life's too short.

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
This thread has prompted me to remove 3 of the 5 I can't rightly remember why they are on there. I still ignore the 'terrible two' though and can't see that changing soon.

I'm sure it will soon come flooding back to you

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here