Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ignasi Miquel

bhafc_ross

Feb 21, 2009
Brighton
I know im gonna get absolutley killed , But a very good source linked to the club has said we are taking 19year old arsenal left back on season long loan , Supposed to be proper tasty anyone else heard the same? punk:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I know im gonna get absolutley killed , But a very good source linked to the club has said we are taking 19year old arsenal left back on season long loan , Supposed to be proper tasty anyone else heard the same? punk:

We were linked to him last year, too.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

We were linked to him last year, too.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Ohh, another Spaniard to tempt Vicente

Grovesyg

Jul 7, 2009
:mad: just beat me too it! heard the same thing from my arsenal mate at work! apparently wenger rates him really highly. I soooo hope this one is true!

Grovesyg

Jul 7, 2009
He played afew times for the 1st team last year as well so must be decent. But then again im sure we were all saying that about Hoyte!

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Anyone remeber the last full back we got on loan from Arsenal. Christ, he was f***ing dire :D

Joe O'Caeureil or however it was spelt. To be fair to him (i'm being VERY fair), he did come into an ATROCIOUS team.

Or are you talking about Gavin Hoyte? He was pony also.

Miquel has played some prem footy and didnt look out of place in the slightest. Would LOVE him to be out left-back for the season. Brilliant move if true,

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011

sir-cliff-richard-tan-glasses-80s-278x368.jpg

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
I would be a little worried about this until I saw him play. He has precious little first team experience, which means he's an unknown quantity with a flair name.

I'd rather Greg Bobkin.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
I would be a little worried about this until I saw him play. He has precious little first team experience, which means he's an unknown quantity with a flair name.

I'd rather Greg Bobkin.

He has the right pedigree though, bound to be a footballer you would think...

And at 6'4 ! Hes a bloody GIANT !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here