Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] iFour Christmas Game

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
As always a bit of say what you see will get you a few. As will naming famous films of the genre.

On 45.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
53 while listening to the football and I have ground to a halt.

There's some very obscure ones there. For a couple I've named a film seen what clue it was associated with and still don't understand the connection.

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
I've got 62 so far (7 to go)

Think i'm missing answers for:
The Let's eat on the bear ? (got something for the bear)
The Octopus (?) with the silver platter ?
The 2 fish ?
The bird below the mechanical owl ?
Pink unicorn ?
Blue wig ?
Face on screen by blue wig ?
The white ball that's half in the floor ?

One of the above isn't a clue, as there are 8 and i'm 7 short

Last edited:

FairWeatherFan

Jun 9, 2011
It's definitely not as good as previous years. I've got to 60/69 after brute forcing it with films listed on various Top 100 Sci-Fi and Top 100 AI film lists.

I've got the Octopus(?) with the silver platter, the bird under the mechanical owl, the face on the screen by the blue wig, and the white ball that's in the floor.

I've attached a screenshot showing where my yellow dots are (and aren't). Any clues to the missing ones would be appreciated.

Thanks

Attachments

• iFour 2023.png
    iFour 2023.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 24

FairWeatherFan

Jun 9, 2011
I'm up to 67/69, although other forums suggest you can score 70/69.

You have the angry looking phone in the robot's hand that I don't have. We're both missing the bib on the bear.

You're also missing the silver serving dish being held by the Octopus and the top joint, where the robot arm is attached to the wall. Both of which I'm afraid I got by just entering names of films, not from the picture!

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
Really struggling with it this year. Only at 32 and I bought half our department to a standstill yesterday when one of the guys asked me about 'that picture quiz you always get off that forum each year'

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
It's a bit crap this year, isn't it?

IMG_20231221_174326.jpg

I'm stuck on 49 and have no ideas. Am I missing anything obvious?

Edit: just realised that picture doesn't include a few I've got including the bird, the stop sign and a couple more.

Last edited:

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
I'm up to 67/69, although other forums suggest you can score 70/69.

You have the angry looking phone in the robot's hand that I don't have. We're both missing the bib on the bear.

You're also missing the silver serving dish being held by the Octopus and the top joint, where the robot arm is attached to the wall. Both of which I'm afraid I got by just entering names of films, not from the picture!
The bib on the bear is a 2023 film based on a video game.

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
Have to agree that they've dropped the ball with this one. I'm on 61, but purely from lots of Googling. The fun in the past has been cracking the clues to well known answers. There's not a lot of point cracking a clue only to be no wiser afterwards. Don't let Comic Book Guy do next year's.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here