Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

ifill

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
speculating I suspect......throw enough names around and one is bound to come up trumps................just not this one this time it seems

Kick Ass Minton

Brooklynite
Oct 8, 2003
Brooklyn, NY
Albion have been in touch but currently weighing up options at a number of clubs... He has a great relationship with Mark Mcghee so dont be suprised to see him head north of the border

of course i would prefer he signs for the stripes so I can get free tickets when im back in the UK in September !

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Ifill, should replace "Fixtures" during transfer windows

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
been on talk sport tonight,says he wants to stay local and hopes to train with a club from next week.Says he doesnt really want to uproute his kids and girlfriend.Hopes to have something sorted after weekend and said he is fit and up for a challange.But then i suppose he would say that.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Not quite what he said. He said he'd been offered training with a club up North and he didn't want to do that because his gf is working and he's looking after their daughter, but if he did get a job up North he'd move the whole family. But I agree - he didn't sound keen. Suspect though that he'll find Championship work and won't come to the Albion.

Kick Ass Minton

Brooklynite
Oct 8, 2003
Brooklyn, NY
Had a chat with him last night and noting concrete as yet - a number of clubs interested including ye albion... will keep you all posted

FYI - The weather here in NYC is finally taking a turn for the good - sun is shining here in Brooklyn up on my roof terrace !

Although i would still swap it for a cold magners sitting down on Brighton Beach

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here