If you're not going tonight - how are you watching/listening/following game?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

GatwickEmployee

Aug 30, 2008
Horley, Surrey
For those not in Sussex and no Seagulls Player here is another option.....

BBC Sussex Sport @BBCSussexSport
Tonight's @bbcsussexsport commentary will b available on bbc1 red button if u hve sky or freesat, press then choose audio option. #bhafc

Taken from Twitter

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
A warning for those that are planning on listening via an Internet radio link to any BBC broadcast. Approx 5 mins before kick off you will be cut off from the commentary! Either sign up to Seagulls player or rush out and buy a radio (if u live in the Sussex area). Trust me I know this is fact.

Sent from my iPhone using P+ R

Yogi Hair

Jan 25, 2012
Tunein radio follows the FM broadcast. The FM broadcast can only feature commentary over the radio and not the internet UNLESS its via Seagulls Player. Thats why Sussex sport on the net switches to a non/lower league game. Think it has something to do with broadcasting rights, well thats what I think!!
Its a clever way to get those fans who live outside of Sussex having to pay to listen to commentary.
Hope this makes sense. Best option will be to sign up to player and access it via your phones browser, rather than Tunein radio.
Pour moi, Its Sussex Sport on the radio, sitting in my lounge, wired up to my BIG speakers, following the Twitter feed from those at the game......
Cant wait, hope we lay some ghosts and shut the gloaters up.
COYS!!

The Auctioneer

Jun 24, 2011
I Live in Surrey....so I shall have to suffer the palace bias.....try palaceradio.net on the internet.......never heard it before but worth a try.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports