Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] If you're Bristol City, who do you appoint?

Next Bristol City manager?

• Chris Hughton

Votes: 189 85.9%
  • Mick McCarthy

Votes: 5 2.3%
  • Ashley Cole

Votes: 2 0.9%
  • Jonathon Woodgate

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Karl Robinson

Votes: 4 1.8%
  • Neil Warnock

Votes: 4 1.8%
  • Quique Sanchez Flores

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • John Terry

Votes: 8 3.6%
  • David James

Votes: 2 0.9%
  • Sol Campbell

Votes: 5 2.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Silverhatch

Feb 23, 2009
Preston Park
This is Chris Hughton we're discussing. GREAT manager, especially in the Championship and btw GPott still needs 4 points to best his first season in the PL. If City don't get him they're ****ing nuts! The last season was a veritable pain, but what went before was magical.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Ashley Cole.
Not enough BAME managers and it would make up for Colston. :flameboun

Jolly Red Giant

Jul 11, 2015
Ashley Cole.
Not enough BAME managers and it would make up for Colston. :flameboun

Colston was a complete asshole - nothing would have made up for what he did to human beings - and the vast majority of the people of Bristol had no responsibility then or now for his behaviour.

kemptown kid

Apr 17, 2011
CH would be a great appointment if he wants the job and I would be very happy to see him back in work - maybe even to be given a warm welcome back at the Amex if we drew BC in one of the cups or he'd managed yet another promotion - assuming we have stopped playing behind closed doors by the time all these ifs are complete.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Colston was a complete asshole - nothing would have made up for what he did to human beings - and the vast majority of the people of Bristol had no responsibility then or now for his behaviour.

Never met him but you seem determined to have this moved to the bear pit.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Ashley Cole - As crodo has pointed out, he’s an excellent pundit with a vast amount of knowledge in the game.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Hughton as manager, Stephens and Kayal in midfield, possibly Connolly or Gyokeres on a season long loan and who knows.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I think it WILL be Hughton.

And a good choice that will be.

Er....I've seen Pompey fans on Twitter tonight hoping for Hughton when Kenny Jackett gets sacked.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
If they want PL football, and can afford him, it’s got to be Chris.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Hughton as manager, Stephens and Kayal in midfield, possibly Connolly or Gyokeres on a season long loan and who knows.

Add Murray to that as well.

And then next season they pick up Knocky on the cheap, and boom. Hughton’s Championship boys are back in business.

City should really do this thinking about it.

warmleyseagull

Apr 17, 2011
Beaminster, Dorset

Phew! Glad you said that at the end. Thought for a horrible second that I was guilty of supporting slavery for having the temerity of living near Bristol for 28 years.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
JT for me

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here