Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If you're all going to Walsall clap your hands

siclean

ex hollingbury
Apr 14, 2009
will there be another pitch invasion sat, if we win the title?

image-1-for-birmingham-city-pitch-invasion-gallery-221979874.jpg

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
what are the permetations for us to WIN the league on Saturday

is this right?

We WIN - Southampton result is irrelevant

We draw / Southampton win - we are 14 clear, Southampton have 15 more points to play for
We draw / Southampton draw - We are 16 clear, Southampton have 15 more points to play for
We draw / Southampton lose - We are are 17 clear, Southampton have 15 more points to play for

We lose / Southampton win - we are 13 clear, Southampton have 15 more points to play for
We lose / Southampton draw - We are 15 clear, Southampton have 15 more points to play for.
We lose / Southampton lose - We are are 16 clear, Southampton have 15 more points to play for

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
The trains that run between BNS and Walsall only have 3 carriages so it might be a tight squeeze :lol:

Insider

Jul 18, 2003
Brighton
:clap:

Birmingham New Street for more promotion (and Champions-elect) drinks tomorrow night!

Has anyone seen Andy Rumble since 4am on Wednesday? He had an incident with a revolving door... although the revolving door came off worse!

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Go on then!:clap:

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
:clap2: + :clap2: + :clap2:

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
:clap2::clap2: im there

Sadlad

Apr 15, 2011
Yep i'm going-anybody recommend a decent boozer

The best pub locally is The Fullbrook which is situated on the corner of Broadway West/Weston Street 10 mins walk from the stadium.

Best bet if you arrive early enough is the Saddlers club at Bescot Stadium.
Admission £1

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
Going to be f***ed by the time i get home, my son and i are going to a pub in Hamilton friday night to see a band, then the bassist is giving us a lift into Glasgow, we'll have a few hours to kill before we have to catch a train at 04.15 to Preston, so will probably have to find a pub somewhere. Time for a quick ciggy at Preston but not enough to find a pub somewhere, then next train to Brum New street. We get there at about 9am so have a few hours to kill before kick off so will prob have to find a pub somewhere.

Getting National express back up the road from Brum at 10pm ish so will prob have to find a pub somewhere to celebrate until the bus leaves.

We better win!

jezzer

Jul 18, 2003
eastbourne
Me + 5 others in the GUS BUS, i.e my wife`s Zafira!

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
The best pub locally is The Fullbrook which is situated on the corner of Broadway West/Weston Street 10 mins walk from the stadium.

Really? Not disbelieving you in any way, just that I read this on The Football Ground Guide website

Away fans though should avoid the Fulbrook pub near to the ground.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here