Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If you're all going to Birmingham clap your hands...

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Just got confirmation that we will be in the Director's Box for this one although in truth would prefer to be in with the fans from an atmosphere point of view. Looking forward to meeting Tony Bloom though.

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
Me and my boy aren't going, due to my meaness, plus I'm bored with the area after the last 2 years, i.e Villa & Walsall.

BUT if you love the real ALE, around the corner from New Street station, is a pub called the Shakespears Head that serves the NECTAR at it's finest.:bowdown:

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
No, never again after what happened last time.

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011
Nope, been to St Andrews. Seen us play there. No desire to repeat the experience

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
anyone have an update? I'll be very surprised if we don't sell this one out, thought it would be top 3 on most peoples lists and its a Saturday just after most would have been paid at a pretty reasonable time of year. Lets sell the 2000 and we may still be given more

RickofBHAFC

Jul 27, 2004
Me + at least 2 mates and possibly more. Match and train ticket booked. 3rd visit to St. Andrews and not soon us lose yet (2-1 win and 3-3 draw) so hopefully it will continue!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here