Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If You Won £150M On The Euro Lottery Tonight.......

Skylar

Banned
Jul 29, 2014
I'd buy this beauty and give £10 million to ill children. F@@k footballers who earn more in a week than people do in their life time.

[yt]NFBKG3q4XLQ[/yt]

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Investing in the club becomes less appealing each year.
Although I would probably pay a fair few millions for the parking space next to Tony's.

In the meantime I will probably take the 'geeks' to Belgium for a weekend of beer, beer, more beer and cyclocross.

meanmachine25

Jan 24, 2009
I'd just buy loads of pies and beer and leave it to the men in the know .....as we've been encouraged to do .....I'm nothing if not obedient ;)

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I will offer them £50m for a hospitatilty box for 25 years the payments spread over what ever PB says is in our best interests plus a £5m donation/sponsorship for a striker now again as advised by PB.

Are you insane? A minimum of £55m? Imagine what good that could do to many lives.

The club would still struggle to make ends meet with £2m a year. £5m would not cover a 'guaranteed' (not even a guarantee) striker to promote us.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I'd fund a large underground carpark at the stadium. It would make life much easier.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Are you insane? A minimum of £55m? Imagine what good that could do to many lives.

The club would still struggle to make ends meet with £2m a year. £5m would not cover a 'guaranteed' (not even a guarantee) striker to promote us.

Not interested in 'saving lives' the ones I care about, my family, would be well cared for.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Not interested in 'saving lives' the ones I care about, my family, would be well cared for.

Fair play for admitting you are not interested in saving lives. That makes you an utter ****, but we already knew that.

I imagine £150m pales in comparison to the money you wpuld have earned with your Beeding Cement Works plans or was that just £80m deposited in your account and you kept the the interest? Were they Nigerian or were you on the brandy at that point?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here