Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If you were to become the next Chelsea Manager what would you do first?

The screamer

NSC's biggest geek
Apr 2, 2010
Portsmouth
My first job would be to loan Torres to Northampton and ensure Terry and Ashley Cole both snap their necks in 'training' I would also sign Lambert from Southampton, but never play him... Just because I could

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
First thing I would do is take the armband off Terry, and give it to Drogba. That would break up their little alliance I should think. Let players fall on the side of Terry, or Drogba. It would be interesting to see who has the most clout. I would then tell Torres to stop pratting about on the wing and get in the box, I would tell Lampard to stop moaning about not playing and start justifying being in the team by playing well. I would tell David Luiz to retire from FIFA12 on the PS3 and start playing professional football and I would recall Thibaut Courtois from his loan at Atletico Madrid, and send them Petr Cech instead. Then I would thank Bosingwa for all the laughs, but tell him to do one. I would tell Mikel to pack his bags aswell, and get him to take Kalou with him. Malouda can go back to France, Turnbull can forget about his easy life picking up his undeserved wages with a good club and then I would be having a quiet word in the ear of Juan Mata and remind him he is class and should be running the game.

Sorted.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Sign a five year contract and book my Bermuda holiday for 6 months time.

D

Deleted member 18477

Strip John terry of the captaincy and never play him. Let him rot in the reserves.

Sell frank Lampard, kalou, Mikel, malouda, Torres, drogba.

Play Sturbridge as a CF and sign Cavani to partner.

Sign levezzi to play on the left and play mata on the right.

Play Essien and David luiz centre mid.

Cech in goal and play a defence of Ivanovic, new signing x 2 and cashley.

Although seeing as i f***ing hate Chelsea id carry on doing what AVB did. f*** them up some more, get sacked and take a massive compensation pay.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Sell Terry, Lampard, Torres, Mikel, Malouda, Kalou, Cech, Luiz, Romeu etc
Replace with Hazard, Neuer, Pato, Hamsik, Cavani, Gotze and a few CB's
= profit

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
1.f*** loads of models
2.take loads of drugs
3. see 1
4. quit

Saint Lennard

Prawn Sarnie Casual
Sep 30, 2004
Seafront shelters
Put Frank on a diet. Let Terry do a bit of community service. Ring Gus up to see who he would like to take on loan.

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Ask Abramovic if I could have one of his yatchts for my holiday,a big bonus and give Gus the choice of his preffered players on a free....

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
Get a restraining order on John Terry so he keeps away from my wife :moo:

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
I'd sign Ronaldinho, Robbie Fowler & Van Nistelrooy on megawages. And Neymar too. And get Paul Merson in as my assistant manager.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Nothing can be done. After signing lots of managers for 'now', and sacking them, Abramovic sensibly decided to sign a manager to develop future success. Then he sacked him after 8 months after poor results - hardly long-term thinking.

The problem lies in the boardroom. Sort that out and everything else will follow. Success, especially European success, is not instant.

Chelsea have Premier League quality players, world class facilities and enough financial backing to be successful in Europe. This is hindered by Sunday League quality decisions in the boardroom.

Manx Shearwater

Jun 28, 2011
Brighton
Get a punchball and start practising my left hook for when Geoff Shreeves asks 'Do you think losing one game in thirty matches is an acceptable situation at this club?' for the fifteenth time in the same interview.

Appoint a really good solicitor for whan Geoff presses charges for assault.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Try and get the sack in record time and use the pay off money to follow the Albion.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here