Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Humour] If you thought some of the posts on NSC were stupid……

nickbrighton

Feb 19, 2016
It has been said many times, its impossible to underestimate the stupidity of the public. I thought at first it may have been a question about the flight that was downed by the passengers,which would at least have made sense, but no, its very specific-what happened to the planes after they were flown into the twin towers.

I assume that this level of stupidity is world wide, but Americans do seem to have a special level all of their own sometimes. It is beyond belief that anyone over the age of about 10 , who has any knowledge of 9/11 , especially if they are American, wouldn't be able figure out what happens when you fly a passenger jet into a skyscraper.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Just when you think the stupidity of Americans can no longer surprise you, up pops this moron.

Happy Exile

NSC Patron
Apr 19, 2018
It has been said many times, its impossible to underestimate the stupidity of the public. I thought at first it may have been a question about the flight that was downed by the passengers,which would at least have made sense, but no, its very specific-what happened to the planes after they were flown into the twin towers.

I assume that this level of stupidity is world wide, but Americans do seem to have a special level all of their own sometimes. It is beyond belief that anyone over the age of about 10 , who has any knowledge of 9/11 , especially if they are American, wouldn't be able figure out what happens when you fly a passenger jet into a skyscraper.
This kind of thing constantly reminds of my ex-barrister mate who once said if you ever need motivation to stay on the right side of the law just wander round your local supermarket for an hour and see if you can find 12 people you'd be happy to have on a jury making a judgement about evidence against you in a complex legal case. There's definitely an element of horrible snobbery about that statement, but an undercurrent of truth I'm sure too.

Badger Boy

Mr Badger
Jan 28, 2016
Just in case anyone is in any doubt as to the validity of this (I was) see below

That's an incredible conversation as you go through the pages. What on EARTH did they mean by, "did they carry on flying?"!

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
There are times recently, when I think we are becoming a clone of mums net.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Rather than what happened to the planes, the question for me is, why you follow Mums Net ?
I don't. I follow Mumsnet Madness, Quite the different thing. Like how the World Bollard Association isn't actually run by people who make bollards.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Obviously the planes continued flying given that they never hit the Twin Towers, everyone knows it was an inside job, purely for the insurance money, as the values of the buildings have been inflated purely for this purpose.

And to think that some can not understand why people believe that Trump won the last election and was robbed of his rightful place as President of the World.

Only in America

ConfusedGloryHunter

He/him/his/that muppet
Jul 6, 2011
Obviously the planes continued flying given that they never hit the Twin Towers, everyone knows it was an inside job, purely for the insurance money, as the values of the buildings have been inflated purely for this purpose.

And to think that some can not understand why people believe that Trump won the last election and was robbed of his rightful place as President of the World.

Only in America
Sadly no, not only in America. Dumb is all around.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here