Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If you think NSC is bitchy now...

Ex Shelton Seagull

Jul 7, 2003
Block G, Row F, Seat 175
...you should read the stuff that was on here last year!

I just made a trawl through the archives looking at the posts made last December. Was looking for a post where someone claimed that they didn't have a wank OR a shit on Christmas Day because they thought it blasphemous to do so.

Didn't find that thread but I DID find:

"Rob Roy" and his attack on Atilla, featuring the quote "John Lydon would be rolling in his grave if he were dead". Also contained a number of flute-playing criticisms.

OTLW "fantastic" idea of inviting Wrexham fans to White Hart Lane and the absolute shitstorm that hit following that suggestion.

The whole f***ing sorry saga of the Spurs tickets.

The Wrexham/Brighton fans united scarves going on sale. Simster's review; "Sorry but they look SHIT".

The serious allegations made about Desert Orchid.

A large number of resignations (LAUGH) from the board including:
Richie Morris (quelle surprise!)
Desert Orchid
Biscuit
OTLW

Desert Orchid returning as David Bellotti and claiming that "Bozza has lost control of the board".

The NSC sponsored Lewes vs Redbridge match and the OUTRAGE surrounding it.

Darren Currie sold.

Danny Cullip sold.

The club rumoured to be close to administration.

The "Black Hole".

Harty being bollocked about describing a "Black Hole" in the finances on SCR and the fall-out that surrounded that little episode.

Mark McCammon making his debut.

Losing to Burnley, Millwall & Stoke.

Dan Harding being described as one of the worst players to ever represent Brighton.

And then one of the Krankies fell off a beanstalk in a panto and seriously injured herself.

So remember that whilst NSC may be filled with bitching and complaining at the moment, it's always been that way!

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Ex Shelton Seagull said:
...you should read the stuff that was on here last year!

Didn't find that thread but I DID find:

"Rob Roy" and his attack on Atilla, featuring the quote "John Lydon would be rolling in his grave if he were dead". Also contained a number of flute-playing criticisms.

Debut Post Of The Year :clap:

Richard Whiteley

Sep 24, 2003
Ex Shelton Seagull said:
[BA large number of resignations (LAUGH) from the board including:
Richie Morris (quelle surprise!)
[/B]

HAHA f***ing twat, how many times has he done that?:dunce:

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
I hope all the supporters who went to spurs will be at Withdean on 7th January for Coventery. Cheaper tickets and less travel involved.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Re: Re: If you think NSC is bitchy now...

Richard Whiteley said:
HAHA f***ing twat, how many times has he done that?:dunce:
Have you ever seen Rock Profile?

Richie Morris reminds me of the Elton John one.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Ex Shelton Seagull said:
The NSC sponsored Lewes vs Redbridge match and the OUTRAGE surrounding it.

Can't remember the outrage, all I remember is one of the strangest football matches I have ever seen, and pints of harveys on the terraces

Ex Shelton Seagull

Jul 7, 2003
Block G, Row F, Seat 175
Re: Re: If you think NSC is bitchy now...

gazwag said:
Can't remember the outrage, all I remember is one of the strangest football matches I have ever seen, and pints of harveys on the terraces

There were certain figures on this board and other Albion related ones who saw the whole thing as a disgusting clique-led affair and refused to be involved in it.

Personally I was glad I joined that particular "clique" and paid 10 quid and got involved. Saw one of the most amazing football matches EVER and had a good piss up as well.

Tremendous.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Re: Re: Re: If you think NSC is bitchy now...

Ex Shelton Seagull said:
There were certain figures on this board and other Albion related ones who saw the whole thing as a disgusting clique-led affair and refused to be involved in it.

Personally I was glad I joined that particular "clique" and paid 10 quid and got involved. Saw one of the most amazing football matches EVER and had a good piss up as well.

Tremendous.

Is that the one where roz & Yorkie got down and DIRTY in the showers with the Lewes players? :p

Last edited:

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England

Ex Shelton Seagull said:

Tremendous.

well I went and anyone whinging about it after is just jealous cos it was the best match ever, wasnt it 0-5 down and we're singing 'gonna win 6-5' then did

:flameboun :drink:

Dandyman

In London village.

Ex Shelton Seagull said:

Tremendous.

:clap: :drink:

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Re: Re: Re: Re: If you think NSC is bitchy now...

maffew said:
well I went and anyone whinging about it after is just jealous cos it was the best match ever, wasnt it 0-5 down and we're singing 'gonna win 6-5' then did

:flameboun :drink:

nearly, it was 0-4 and half time, after Lewes missed a penalty as well, and Lewes came back to win 5-4

So what was the problem, those who WISHed to donated money and those who WISHED to went to the game, it wasn't as if we had a game either

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Re: Re: Re: Re: If you think NSC is bitchy now...

Tom Hark said:
Is that the one where roz & Yorkie got down and DIRTY in the showers with the Lewes players? :p

;) :D

Ex Shelton Seagull said:
I just made a trawl through the archives looking at the posts made last December. Was looking for a post where someone claimed that they didn't have a wank OR a shit on Christmas Day because they thought it blasphemous to do so.
!

That was me!

And I stuck to my word - boy what a relief it was when midnight came on Christmas Day

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here