Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If you owned your own pub. What would you name it?

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
The Hungry Years

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
HMS Invincible, 2M2 Mess, we built a bar in the mess square. Had a talented painter who made a great big plaque with a cockerel in a water well. Name of the bar, The Cockswell Inn.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
The moist flange

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
The Leavers

A 1950s themed establishment, with saloon and public bars. Only British beers are available with no continental beers available, but Babycham and Sherry for the ladies. Smoking permitted and last orders 10pm due to the 1921 Licensing Act.

Heaven for some

The Whine Bar

Members only, substantial fees, excellent toilet facilities, no one on the door :p

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
One of our local villages had never had a pub.When developers offered to build a pub as part of a new estate,the villagers voted for 'the 'Bout Time'-always made me chuckle.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
The Whine Bar

Members only, substantial fees, excellent toilet facilities, no one on the door :p

Thought you could use this,but they would always want someone else to pay!:lolol:

remain.jpg

Fignon's Ponytail

Jun 29, 2012
On the Beach
When my mate bought his house a few years ago, the previous owner had converted his shed at the bottom of the garden into a fully functioning pub. My mate called it "The Hairy Arms", which is very appropriate for him. Had to take it all down though once his kids started needing the garden space. I loved that place & a have a lot of hazy memories!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here