Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If you offended someone....

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Sorry mate but you start a potential debate then close it by loading the 12-bore straight in your foot.

Why not just back off for a change and have a think before you post ?

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
A van der Meyde said:
I am getting really fed up with this.

Many of the grown up memebers of here have sympathised towards me because they think you lot are bulling. I jolly do not hope so because for anyone who bullies someone over the Internet is sad and retarded, because they cannot do it to them in real life.

Get a frigging life and a girlfriend. Ignore me if you have to, but the way you act is just funny. And it is not because your funny, it is because you are sad moronic twat who has nothing better to do.

I have you moronic twat. I tried to make a DECENT HUMAN DEBATE, which any civilised person would do.

But because you are all born from your own anus' mean you do not understand that. So you turn my threads I try to make a decent conversation in to dog sh!t so the moderators have to waste their time moving it.

f***ing HELL

Where does one start?

:clap2: :clap2:

brighton2win

Aug 21, 2005
:lolol: i do find this funny

i am still relatively new on this board, and i dont think i have started more than 3 debates (none on my own thread).

sure im not as valued a poster as people who contribute unusual views or create intresting threads.. but i also dont get abused 10 times after each post i make. i give my views when i can back them up.

i just think youre tryin too hard for what you see as 'improving the board' when really youre still learning the ropes

im probly talkin shite and bein really patronising but there we go :)

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
brighton2win said:
:lolol: i do find this funny

i am still relatively new on this board, and i dont think i have started more than 3 debates (none on my own thread).

sure im not as valued a poster as people who contribute unusual views or create intresting threads.. but i also dont get abused 10 times after each post i make. i give my views when i can back them up.

i just think youre tryin too hard for what you see as 'improving the board' when really youre still learning the ropes

im probly talkin shite and bein really patronising but there we go :)

That's it in a nutshell mate.

Why does the board need 'improving'? I think it motors along perfectly well as it is.

Yes there's some SHIT posted and we're all guilty of that from time to time, but there's also a whole load of good stuff that makes the place worth visiting (probably too much!)

The trouble with 1066/A Van der Madcunt or whatever his name is, is that:

1. He doesn't seem to want to listen to the many people on here who want to help him NOT get flamed;

2. He doesn't seem to THINK about what he's posting

Oh shit I can't be bothered any more...........

Just sort yourself out you SPACKER!

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
A van der Meyde said:
Intresting debate. Please discuss it with care.:)

If you insult someone by saying they have problems, do you degrade all the people who actually might have that condition?

What if someone called you something, but you had a friend who had that condition, would you feel insulted by it?

By saying someone has a condition which they don't really have, do they degrade all the decent people who try to have a normal life who acvtualyl have the condition.

Intresting thought.
The thing is, that's not quite as stupid as it seems when you first read it, but instead of having the bollocks to stand up for what you posted you cried like a little girl when people took the piss.
The moral of the story is LEARN from your mistakes. Next time you post, read it to yourself and see if you can understand it easily. I've amended your post for you and made it a bit easier to read, so mabye we could start again.

Intresting debate. Please discuss it with care.

If you insult someone by calling them a spastic, do you degrade all the people who actually might have that condition?

What if someone called you a spastic, but you had a friend who had that condition, would you feel insulted by it?

By saying someone is a spastic when they're not really, do they degrade all the decent people who try to have a normal life who actually are spastics.

Intresting thought.

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
Billy, I played teacher in the most non-teacher-ish way I possibly could and suggested as you (and others have) that he stops and reads before hitting submit - but he just doesn't heed the advice.

I've also tried to get him to imagine that when he posts, its a bit like grabbing the microphone in an audience of 500 people, some old some young, but all mixed views - the key is, to get respect, say it clearly and carefully - if you come out with tosh you will get flammed - if you keep doing it you will get thoroughly toasted. This is NOT bullying - its people trying to help 1066 stop making a fool of himself - the frustration is, he just don't listen.

In response to the orginal thread - in my experience, people only resort to name calling when they've lost the intelect to continue their arguement or debate - I don't resort to name calling in the terms of "spaz" but I will call someone "deaf" if they don't listen and "stupid" if they ignore sound advice. I will end by calling them a "twat" if they have the arrogance to think they are still in the right despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary.

Therefore, 1066, you are a stupid deaf twat. None of this is in anyway disrespetful to anyone else who is deaf, stupid or a twat since it is directed at you and is a true and fair discription of you i.e. FACT.

I'm now going to put you on "ignore" because I have grown tired of the perpetual brain faluire you continue to exhibit.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here