Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If you offended someone....

1066gull

Intresting debate. Please discuss it with care.:)

If you insult someone by saying they have problems, do you degrade all the people who actually might have that condition?

What if someone called you something, but you had a friend who had that condition, would you feel insulted by it?

By saying someone has a condition which they don't really have, do they degrade all the decent people who try to have a normal life who acvtualyl have the condition.

Intresting thought.

1066gull

KinkyNormanBaker said:
f***ing WINDOW LICKING SPAS MONKEY

Rapist.*

*The only people I am degrading are filthy phaedophiles who have nothing better to do than stalk women. Therefore, they have already been degraded.

1066gull

Do any of you engange in to a political discussion?

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
A van der Meyde said:

*The only people I am degrading are filthy phaedophiles who have nothing better to do than stalk women. Therefore, they have already been degraded.

Would "phaedophiles" not be more interested in girls than women?

Lander

NSC down?
Jan 11, 2005
Lindfield
A van der Meyde said:
Rapist.*

Don't put yourslef down like that:lolol:

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
What - like flid, spaz, four eyes, joey deacon, baldie, hunchback, tramp, chav, loser, fatty, skinny, senile bastard etc etc. If anyone called me any of these, i'd be flattered :angel:

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Do you mean like when someone says "1066 you have the intelligence of a f***ing retarded tadpole", should retarded tadpole's be offended?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here