If you like your house & trance music

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

joeywortho

Jun 3, 2013
Code south IS wicked but man was driving through london saturday and the sheer amount of pirate stations.......

sigh

joeywortho

Jun 3, 2013
also have always found it funny how toxic the word 'trance' is

I have mates who turn up their nose but yet I know that if out and some late 90 s van dyk, oaky, oo fleming type stuff is played they would be going batshit

trancing

On our way 2 falmer
Jul 23, 2009
Shoreham By Sea
also have always found it funny how toxic the word 'trance' is

I have mates who turn up their nose but yet I know that if out and some late 90 s van dyk, oaky, oo fleming type stuff is played they would be going batshit

come along with your mates , there a be a lot of classics thrown in from the late 90's early 2000's with the new trance of today which is brilliant at the moment

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
H Bar is a really good venue for proper club nights. They seem to put on some great nights down there. I've always been impressed.

I'm more of a house head than into my trance but I wish you luck with the night. Just gotta get the word out and it doesn't take long to fill that place.

And if you're seeking Code South on your FM dial this evening, don't bother as its been down for a while. The online streams are a bit funny too. I can't get the .pls/iTunes stream to work very well but the Flash player is ok. However that won't work on a phone so you're limited to being indoors sadly.

We actually have two pirates now (that I know of), there's also the more jungle friendly Infront FM. But that too suffers from intermittent transmission problems and it's also off the air on the FM right now. Not sure if the two being off air is related at all but it's ruddy annoying and I hope at least one of them is back up for my morning drive to work. Or at least the fifteen minutes of it before I'm too far away and the signal dies.

We need MORE pirates. Commercial radio stinks

stugbhafc1

Stuie G
Aug 4, 2011
Southwick
On Friday 9th August , me and a mate are doing our own night at The H Bar in Hove. As its the first one we have decided its going to be free entry all night, its House & Trance all night from tunes back in the day to tunes that have just come out. Its called The Anthem Sessions I'm djing at Midnight :rave::rave:
No value in trance big al

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
House & trance generally don't mix on the same night with any crowd I've seen...

One of the best trance nights I was ever at was in Hove, basement of some bar I've completely forgotten the name of; probably was H Bar going on a quick Google.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Rich Suvner

Skint years RIP
Jul 17, 2003
Worthing
interesting, very interesting- look at his face just look at hIIIIIIIIIs face

Been wanting to go to John OO Flemings joof sessions at H bar for ages but always busy when its on - saw Scott Bond playing there, that would be wicked

I like sound of this night on aug 9th might try and swing by - had a wicked night at the h bar last Nov for my birthday, JFB doing a history of jungle set

one thing is that H bar very slack on promoting stuff there - posters/flyers will be out but they are terrible at updating their website

good luck with the night @trancing - would like to come along but am at wedding up north that weekend

anyway, went to the last JOOF night - my first. bloody good. will be returning. excellent local DJ done very good.

trancing

On our way 2 falmer
Jul 23, 2009
Shoreham By Sea
good luck with the night @trancing - would like to come along but am at wedding up north that weekend

anyway, went to the last JOOF night - my first. bloody good. will be returning. excellent local DJ done very good.

joof nights are very good, scott bond on the 13th will be brilliant night, shame you cant come but were be doing another night before the end of the year

trancing

On our way 2 falmer
Jul 23, 2009
Shoreham By Sea
hbar.jpg the poster for the event

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports