Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If you like Albion quizzes, I've just uploaded some on Sporcle.....

tinycowboy

Aug 9, 2008
Canterbury
On Thursday morning, I plan to work on a goals per game ratio divided by height quiz. I also have a "most prolific scorer of penalties" in the pipeline - the data has been sorted, just need to feed it into Sporcle. Then I may work on a logic-based Albion minefield quiz.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
What a complete and utter waste of time. Cant believe I got two wrong in the offside rules quiz. You haven't got that far yet? Waste three hours like I did and you will. Back again tomorrow.

Yoda

English & European
Am I missing something on the Famous Brighton players one? I get to 21/23 with 2 more guesses left. 2 more to find and all I have are 15 names that have NEVER played for Brighton.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I only got 38 myself, although, in mitigation, I was on a conference call at the same time. Forgot Steve Foster, amongst others. If I upload my "Most appearances in the 1940s" (which I probably won't - bit obscure), I could guarantee you knowing the fellow in the coveted number one slot....

Ha. I guess I probably would!

Austrian Gull

Feb 5, 2009
Linz, Austria
Got more on the 90s than in did on the 2010s - officially entering old git territory.

That 90s list is a real mixed bag of some great players mixed with some right old crap.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Is it wrong to get Jeff Minton but forget Mathew Upson?

tinycowboy

Aug 9, 2008
Canterbury
Am I missing something on the Famous Brighton players one? I get to 21/23 with 2 more guesses left. 2 more to find and all I have are 15 names that have NEVER played for Brighton.

I'm hoping you're missing something - or I've got the quiz wrong...

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
I'm hoping you're missing something - or I've got the quiz wrong...

I got 21/23 as well, the two I didn't get I went back and worked out who they were and I don't know of either playing for us. 1 I would certainly remember as I'd have seen him play, the second I am sure I would have heard about he is that famous.

Yoda

English & European
I got 21/23 as well, the two I didn't get I went back and worked out who they were and I don't know of either playing for us. 1 I would certainly remember as I'd have seen him play, the second I am sure I would have heard about he is that famous.

That's exactly what I ended up doing. :lol:

tinycowboy

Aug 9, 2008
Canterbury

That's exactly what I ended up doing. :lol:

Right - Yoda and Joey: you are both absolutely correct. My programming went awry - it's now corrected. Thanks for testing it out! :blush:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here