Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] If you had to take one of these outcomes?

Which outcome would you prefer?

• Total voters

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
I'll take staying unbeaten, and not allowing our main promotion rivals to gain points on us.

That said, 6 pts from those 3 games putting us on 47 points after 22 played...I'll still take that thank you very much! :thumbsup:

Forget the rivals as its our points that matter and those rivals could drop points also.

Wrong. Their points matter as their points tally is our target. Team in 2nd place has x points, then we need x+1 to be in front of them. To achieve our goal we need to be in front of at least 21 other teams. A draw will mean our rivals will be two points short and we will be closer to our target, regardless of whether they also drop points.

basque seagull

Oct 21, 2012
I think Boro are the strongest team, so would rather beat Derby, stop their little run and see some points gap open up between Us/Boro and Derby.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Lose to Derby, beat QPR, beat Boro 6 points

Personally think that come the end of the season, taking three points off Boro will prove to be more important than taking three off Derby.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Bedwetters thread.
9 points is the form of Champions. 9 points it is.
The Derby and Boro fans are the ones who need to hope for 66.666666666666666666666%, or less, outcomes.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here