Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] If you had to sell one of Bissouma or White, who would you choose and why?

Who would YOU sell?

• White

Votes: 71 72.4%
  • Bissouma

Votes: 27 27.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Poll to follow.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
White. He is very good but Veltman or Burn could comfortably do a similar job.

Bissouma will be more difficult to replace. Unfortunately he will be the one leaving.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
White.
Bissouma would probably attract more money but will be way harder to replace.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
White but would be happy to sell both for crazy money or keep both if only average bids made. We have depth at both positions and ideally should be looking to sell some of the average midfielders and wingers we have to fund a single striker signing then jobs a good'un

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
I might not be the biggest GP fan at the moment yet find this poll confusing. The club policy seems to be to bring the age of the squad down develop the youngsters and make them superstars bearing this is mind why would you want to sell Ben White at such a young age :shrug:

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
White 100%
Bissouma knits the midfield together and is a vital cog in the engine. White is good on the ground but not strong or dominant enough in the air. We can replace White. Biss would be difficult in the short term and would affect the team next season. So saying, it looks like Biss is much more likely to go.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
White could become a top class player.
Bissouma already is one.
I’d sell White.
in fact, I’d sell White before Webster.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
White has the potential to become one of the best , I wouldn't pin him down as a CB just yet because he can obviously play anywhere.

Bissouma is a freak of a player , on his day and he has quite a few , Ihe's the best I've seen at what he does , BUT , he needs to add more goals to his game from the position he plays imo .

I'm not sure Bissouma can be any better than he already is but in White I'm 100% positive he will improve even more .

So obviously just for the threads sake I'd rather keep White , sorry Biss you know your Boss .

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
White has the potential to become one of the best , I wouldn't pin him down as a CB just yet because he can obviously play anywhere.

Bissouma is a freak of a player , on his day and he has quite a few , Ihe's the best I've seen at what he does , BUT , he needs to add more goals to his game from the position he plays imo .

I'm not sure Bissouma can be any better than he already is but in White I'm 100% positive he will improve even more .

So obviously just for the threads sake I'd rather keep White , sorry Biss you know your Boss .

Spot on.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Well Biss appears to want out and White has actually had a pretty good first season and will only get better, so I’d sell Biss

Looking forward to seeing White go on marauding runs next season, we’ve only seen glimpses so far.

Seasidesage

May 19, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
White, but it'll be Bissouma that goes this summer unless mega money is offered and they both do. Unlikely in this market.

White is easier to replace we have a number of good CD options, I like him and I think he'll be a top player in a couple of years but so might Ostigaard and we'll lose him unless we find a space in the squad...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here