Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] If you had to renew your Albion season ticket(s) TODAY, would you?

Would you?

• Definitely

Votes: 91 58.3%
  • Probably

Votes: 14 9.0%
  • I don’t know

Votes: 15 9.6%
  • Probably not

Votes: 25 16.0%
  • Definitely not

Votes: 4 2.6%
  • (Don’t have one)

Votes: 7 4.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Having been groups 3,4,4 I will be binning my season ticket is I don’t make group 1 for the next game (even though I won’t be going :lolol:)

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
Probably but that's entirely down to partners health currently as I attend as her pa. If it was solely my season ticket it would be a definite

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
I've said probably not, but only due to so much changing in the last few months an my Son now playing adult football, to be honest I may keep mine but would always watch him on a Saturday, just use mine for midweek etc but not buy one for the boys tickets.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
What? It's a neutral thread assessing, without predudice, fans' current sentiment.

The final option was for you, but nevermind.

Seems to be in line with the theory some are rolling out... There’s a huge waiting list, we will have no problem filling the stadium when we are allowed.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Seems to be in line with the theory some are rolling out... There’s a huge waiting list, we will have no problem filling the stadium when we are allowed.

No-one is suggesting otherwise. You're reading way too much into this!

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
It's a yes from me but it's an expensive hobby. Perhaps a combination of a change in circumstances and/or realising over the last 9 months that they can actually live without it might make a change for many.

Totally fair question in my view.

Yeah see it more as a poll on attitudes to football after 9 months of covid restrictions than anything else. Nothing to do with VAR or Albion.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
No-one is suggesting otherwise. You're reading way too much into this!
Fair do’s I apologise. It wasn’t just this thread, there’s been a number of posts alluding to this fake theory / people letting out their frustrations at VAR / covid impact by saying they won’t go (when they will).

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I’ve not tried to get a ticket for any of the games yet but really want to return when I think it’s safe to do so. All the time the club are not putting pressure on by charging for games I’m not comfortable attending, then it’s a yes from me.

This would be my 52nd season watching the Albion. It’s not something that I can turn off easily.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
I've enjoyed the view everywhere in the West, although the upper is a bit far away, you do get a good view, 1901 is best Obvs!

North and south are low and 2 dimensional, north is worst IMO. I've always thought that which is why at the Goldstone I went in the East if watching the game was my priority. I guess thats what I grew up with. Not many grounds with benches at one end!

My view from WSU is much better than the view I had from the 1901 seat in the South West corner on Monday.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Surely depends where you sit? It's a nice ground but it doesn't defy the laws of physics.

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

The stadium allows a decent view from all stands, cheaper tickets have lesser views, but none of them are bang average.
This is apparent at every away game, I have been to.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
FFS!! I had a season ticket at the Goldstone, Gillingham, Withdean and the Amex. This kind of thread really gets on my teats. Why the **** wouldnt I have one now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here