Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

IF you had an open cheque book which two players from the Championship would you sign?

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
Not Bolasie. Too early. I could be wrong but I wonder whether he has a touch of the Rod Thomas - joins a club, does well for a while, then for whatever reason it just goes to pot. Why did he leave Bristol City ?

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Chalobah (Watford) and Austin (and agree I'd spend a bit more and get a defender as well!)

Was also tempted to buy Eagles.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
Only 2, Mark Hudson & Jermaine Beckford. Or Wes Morgan & Dj Campbell. Or some combination of the four. Our two major positions to improve are centre forward and centre back

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
Only 2, Mark Hudson & Jermaine Beckford. Or Wes Morgan & Dj Campbell. Or some combination of the four. Our two major positions to improve are centre forward and centre back

lol

You just couldn't bring yourself to tell the truth - you'd sign Murray and Zaha.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
I'd like to chuck Sako from Wolves name into the ring. I'm not sure how good he is - he has been singlehandedly carrying a dire Wolves team this season.

If I could sign any one player in the championship, it would be Bridge on a pernament contract.

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
Austin and Ince

Why would people want Murray over Austin ? :facepalm:

Because he has more goals and assists (most goals of any player in England)

In terms of an investment it would be Austin as he's younger, but if it's only for this season it's Glenn everytime because he brings so much to the team.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
lol

You just couldn't bring yourself to tell the truth - you'd sign Murray and Zaha.

nope not at all, I wouldn't go for Zaha as we already have 2 wingers who are pretty good and our desperate need is at CB and CF. I wouldn't go for Murray as there are others who are better than him

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here