Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If you had a nuclear bomb...

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
That's just what I'd expect from some on here :)
People are always uneducated for some reason when it come's to controversial comments!!
Controversial comments? Dropping nuclear bombs? Lol you do make me laugh, how you've managed to get through life so far is bewildering

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Controversial comments? Dropping nuclear bombs? Lol you do make me laugh, how you've managed to get through life so far is bewildering
It astonishes me how you seem to think you know what people are like via a few internet messages.You seem a very strange individual to be honest via here,but i won't hold that against you as i don't know you.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
It astonishes me how you seem to think you know what people are like via a few internet messages.You seem a very strange individual to be honest via here,but i won't hold that against you as i don't know you.
I think a lot of people on here can tell what you're like actually

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
An uneducated answer you say?

Blimey!, check your first response before the other fool rushed back in again. Talk about pot kettle black.

My first response was dropping the bomb between Syria and Iraq. The space occupied by IS.
How is making that (hypothetical) decision uneducated?

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
I think a lot of people on here can tell what you're like actually
PMSL
How the hell would a lot of people know what im like?
I hardly know anyone on here including yourself...You trying to get a big groovy gang on to me?:lolol:

Your username tells me you're a confused person going down the wrong path:wink:

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
My first response was dropping the bomb between Syria and Iraq. The space occupied by IS.
How is making that (hypothetical) decision uneducated?

So you think that initial response was an educated one then?

Perhaps because you feel your Geography is up to speed in knowing where Syria and Iraq are located and where you're being told IS ( or whatever name they're currently being called by) forces are currently operating?

Well done, go to the top of the class.

As you were then. I've clearly misjudged the whole situation. Silly me :facepalm:

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Ha ha ha people getting all bed wetty at the locations of imaginary nuclear atrocities

West Sussex then,seeing as i am of the East..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here