Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If you had a massive todger and had to pay £2 for bigger pants to accommodate it...

If you had a massive todger and had to pay more for bigger pants, would you moan?

• Yes, yes I would moan. Outrageous profiteering.

Votes: 12 22.2%
  • No, no I wouldn't. I'd be smiling.

Votes: 42 77.8%

• Total voters

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
If you had a massive todger and had to pay £2 for bigger pants to accommodate it...

....I'd be really pissed off and wondering where I'd caught Elephantiasis..................

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
At Bruce Springsteen last night, the largest sizes of t-shirt were $2 extra. I didn't hear any women complaining, whatever their chest size.

Trouble is, "small" is never cheaper than the rest (unless it's kids' size).

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Why not? I fully agree that if a product costs more to make, it should be more expensive to buy. I can't understand the fuss over this at all.

Because I don't want to live in country where large chests are discriminated against.

It's just wrong.

They should be celebrated and subsidised by the tax payer.

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
See if I was M&S I would have turned this on it head and explained that I was not charging more for the larger bras. That was the actual price, what I was doing was discounting the smaller ones.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Why not? I fully agree that if a product costs more to make, it should be more expensive to buy. I can't understand the fuss over this at all.

What I really hate though is that fat bastards on planes get their excess tonnes of lard flown around for the same price as my missus who weighs 45kg. Yet when she goes over her luggage allowance by 5kg she gets charged! Then the fat slobs moan that the seats are too small. Fly First then you greedy, miserable, whining pie gobbling cunt.

Then there is the extra fuel needed by the airline to carry fat people. Why should slim folk subsidise that ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here