Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Travel] If you could travel back in time just once for one week where and when would you go to?

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
I go back to the age of 13. And the week that **** started bullying me.

And I'd kick his ****ing head in before he has the chance to start.

The years of no self confidence or belief, depression and almost suicidal in the years after. I could go for the life I was meant to lead..... BUT

If that hadn't had happened. I wouldn't be where I am now. I'm now stronger as a person. And I also have a fantastic wife and beautiful daughter. I'm also lucky enough to have a handful of extremely close friends in my life. Not just a couple.

Still kick his ****ing head in though. But I wouldn't want it to change where I end up right now.....

That's the crux of time travel though isn't it? How do you know you won't affect anything and change the course of history.....

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
Why post the above, if you don’t like a thread, read it, skip it....

Why the hate, Why the vile reply....

Why....

Your bitterness and hate in that post, is exactly why I gave up Facebook, Instagram....

Such a shame, I thought NSC could be the last social media place I could hide, free from nasty spiteful people, silly, sometimes angry yes, but spiteful.....

I’m seriously thinking about ditching NSC now, don’t need this in my life.....

I....

For a moment there I thought you were responding to my post where I said you would have to give the hair back. I thought it was a bit of an over reaction!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here