Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If you could sign one player from another championship club who would it be and why?

Seaford by the sea

Sep 29, 2008
seaford
Ince goalscoring midfielder the missing link when all current squad fit. Morgan wouldn't fit out style of play. For sentimental reasons Zamora. We need a foil for ulloa with pace. Not sure who fits the bill in the championship

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Lansbury we may hold onto and suit our needs more.

Ince is amazing, same Will Hughes, obviously likes of Rhodes up front. Lot's of options. TBH the young Burnley RB ex-Man City has always been amazing when I've seen him but heard goes missing at times. Chalobah would be cheating yes. All obvious ones got mentioned and nice to see it's pretty much Englishmen and decent amount of youth.

Bridge WAS best LB by a mile but I fancy he may slow down during this season a little. Surely Bridcutt and Ulloa are up there

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Foriesteri (however you spell it)

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
Liam Moore from Leicester. Has been outstanding for them this season and at only 20 is one of the best young CB's in the country IMO. A pacey ball playing CB that can actually score from the odd corner is what we so desperately need as our back four are sooooo slow at times when up against fast tricky opposition.

Not going to happen unfortunately!

twowheelsbest

Nov 1, 2009
Brighton
Beat me to it - I was scanning throught the thread to see if he'd had a mention there!
Joey Barton just to see how many on here self combust

Apart from him Marvin what's him name from Boro looked good against us

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Joey Barton just to see how many on here self combust

Apart from him Marvin what's him name from Boro looked good against us

Yeah Barton. Love him. Is he still any good, though? Nice free kick recently, but he seems to have gone a bit French, with that Alice band. He reminds me now, a bit, of the guitarist with 'Sweet', described at the time as a brickie in drag.

;-)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here